• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, May 21, 2008

    A list...finally.

    Okay, so I didn't make it back. Part of that is the Emma factor. Any of you who've chatted with me online know that Emma tends to sit in my lap and "help" or even kick mommy off the computer so she can play for awhile. Well this week sitting in mommy's lap isn't an option so she just runs me off the computer if daddy isn't around to distract her and since he had to go back to work, what can I say. I also have a big group project for school this week where half the group isn't joining in so we're having to do double duty. Can you say fun? Yeah, me either.

    Now then, here's a few freebies you may want to go take a peek at and snag:
    Two new freebies from Sophia Sarducci, a cool journal thingie HERE and a mini kit HERE.
    Kim B. has a I Believe cluster and some brag QPs on her blog.
    DK Duos has Starburst part 1 for you.
    Princess Pam of course has more amazing ABC kits goodies for you.
    Kirsty has a darling page overlay called Lazy Days.
    Michelle has a Bright mini kit for you!
    Scrapkitten has a nice template up for grabs.
    Armina also has a killer template.
    Sonia has a neat card template.
    Misty has some cute add-on to her Zoe kit.
    Lindsay Jane has a Stamp Cluster, she's so good at those.
    Krystal has a neat template on her blog.
    Irene has 2 great freebies on her blog, a mini kit and some word art.
    SAS may MK sampler is up.
    Laura has a template up for grabs.
    Phoenix has a Winter Blues mini for you.
    Heather has a grungy paper pack on her blog.
    Please remember to share the love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "A list...finally."

     

    Blogger Regiane Musa said ... (7:50 PM, May 21, 2008) : 

    Thanks Amy!! kisses
    Regi Musa

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (5:38 PM, May 22, 2008) : 

    Hers Misses Ur!

    *sobbing*

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:40 AM, May 23, 2008) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    I was stopping by to see how you are doing and found your freebie list too.:) Thank you so much!!:)
    Have a wonderful day teaching Emma how to share.LOL JK

    Great big hugs!
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:14 PM, May 23, 2008) : 

    I sooo know how you feel. I have my almost 3 year old that sits on my lap all the time and wants to listen to music heehee. Then there is my 9 month old she likes to sit on my lap too and pull on her sisters hair LOL FUN FUN!!!

    Just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing my freebie with everyone. Very much appreciated. Hope everyone enjoys! Hugs and have a great weekend!! Jessie(ScrapKitten)

     

    post a comment