• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, May 09, 2008

    I said never...

    ... and I meant it, No more talking about Amy's internal working 'cause it embarrasses her.

    Happy Friday and Mother's Day to you all! (Yes, I know it's not until Sunday.)
    If you didn't know already we have a fabulous collab kit at the Sophia Shoppe for Mother's Day. It's called A Mother's Love, and it's fabulous! (40+ papers, 70+ elements & 2 alphas- all good stuff!) I know I picked the colors, but I can't remember about the kit name. Anyway it turned out fabulously, just look at the previews below!!




    Grab A Mother's Love now in the Sophia Shoppe!
    Also stop by the Sophia Blog on Mother's Day to grab some cool coordinating gifts!

    And while you're there grab my $2 grab bag, it goes into the shop separate and full price on Sunday/Monday at midnight. (Want to know what's inside? Join my Yahoo group---->)

    Did you know hello.com is shutting down on the 15th? If you haven't looked into it yet you should find a new messenger service. Goober.com offers the file sharing ease of hello if you want to check it out.

    Okay, I have to send out the newsletter and finish my paper. I'll be back later if I have some free time or need a break with a list, but here's Barb's list and a few I've seen myself:

    Kristin has a cool template here:

    http://wyowoman.blogspot.com/

    Melanie has a colorful laughter wordart:

    http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/

    I don't know who it is but they have a sweet MoM wordart:

    http://pclayersscrapbooking.typepad.com/blog/

    Gina has a template for you.
    Carola has a Mom Day QP for you.
    Kim B. has some Mom word art her CT made for you. (2 Brag book QPs too, HERE.)
    Derek has more of Grandma's House up for grabs.
    Princess Pam has more ABC goodies. (Ugh, I haven't grabbed any myself in over a week. I love you Pam- now buy me a new EHD!)
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "I said never..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 PM, May 09, 2008) : 

    Emma is a doll!!! No need for a new EHD - I will send it to you on disc when it is complete!

     

    Blogger Regiane Musa said ... (7:08 AM, May 10, 2008) : 

    Yhank´s Amy!! Thanks for sharing!
    kisses Regi

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (8:20 PM, May 11, 2008) : 

    Hi Amy!
    Glad to hear you are feeling better...just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day...hope you had a great one!
    Huggers!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment