• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, May 13, 2008

    Wahahahahaha!

    Have I mentioned I'm insane?
    Need to catch up on a few things first. I forgot to tell you all what I bought on NSD. I went and bought the entire Happily Ever After collection from Kay Miller and Nitwit Designs. It's a darling collab collection perfect for my little princess. I bought Flergs What Dreams May Come collection too! Such bright and beautiful colors! Then I also bought a couple of new commercial actions from Monica Larsen. I admit I use actions, overlays and stuff in my designs but mainly it's a time saver thing. I know how to do these things but we already know I'm strapped for time. So anything that can save me some to spend with my family or on my school work is tops in my book!

    Now then I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I was taken out to breakfast last Friday (Hubby had to work Sunday) and then I got a new pillow and some bud vases! I asked for the vases because now I have someplace to put all the dandelions and other "flowers" Emma brings me.

    Okay, so yesterday I had my doctor's appt and while it doesn't look like kidney stones we're doing a little peek-a-boo surgery this Friday to look at my womanly parts and see what's wrong with them. I had my pre-op appt at the hospital most of yesterday morning, then last night we had the investiture of officers for our CWF group. It was a yummy salad supper! I made a strawberry-spinach salad and a fresh fruit salad. Oh and there were some lovely others like a Greek salad, a couple of chicken mandarin salads, yummy Jello salads and the classics of potato, pasta, egg and chicken. It was lovely. And one of the ladies from CWF will be watching Emma for us on Friday during my surgery, such wonderful ladies!

    My Grab bag is no more. It has been opened up into it's pieces and parts for full price in the shop now. Want to see what was inside?
    You can find them all, including my first set of templates: Phases of the Moon-cards, Little Lady, Little Man and Tag-IT! mix & match- bold and brassy in my Sophia Sarducci shoppe right now!

    So I don't have a list but maybe tomorrow. I'll try to see what I can do for a freebie since my b-day is friday this week as well but I need to get my homework done first. (But if you really need freebies from me sign up for my newsletter/yahoo group in the right sidebar and check out the photo section.) I'm off to go get Emma from school.

    Oh except like always I do have a few, I just haven't gone hunting:
    New designer who I hope to see good things from, Farheen has a cute paper pack for you.
    Flergs has her part of A Mother's Love on her blog.
    Kim has some Vintage Paper Blooms.
    Barb (aka Olivia) Has some neat rope closures.
    Remember to share the love!

    Also if you missed it the Mother's Day goodies (Alphas, QPs, etc.) are still up on the Sophia Blog including 2 goodies from me!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Wahahahahaha!"

     

    Blogger Erika said ... (6:03 PM, May 13, 2008) : 

    Amy best of luck with your surgery. What a great idea with the vases, I never have anything to put those individual flowers in from my Emma and Thomas, I will put that on the wish list for my birthday.
    Best wishes,
    Erika

     

    post a comment