• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, April 29, 2008

    Let me CT for a moment

    I'm such a bad CT member because I have little to no spare time but the ladies tell me I'm family so I can't leave. Anyway, one of my designer's, Manu-Scraps, has a great new kit out called Secret Garden. She credits me with the idea because I knew she'd do a better job with it than I could, and boy was I right!
    You can get it now in her DigiByDesign shop!

    But she also has a gorgeous Word Art freebie on her blog to match the kit!
    Now, let's go see what else we can find!
    Kirsty has another lovely page overlay, it's all swirlie!
    Amanda has a fabulous template.
    Rachel has commercial use polka dot eyelet ribbon sampler for you! (Must go thru shop.)
    NBK has some gorgeous Vintage Emblems. (SHe also has all her butterflies back up HERE.)
    Scarlet Heels has a sparkly alpha for you.
    Princess Pam has more ABC kit for you!
    Amy B. has an add-on for Rainy Day Sunday kit.
    Mel has a cool May desktop page kit HERE and a cool mini kit for Just For Fun part 7 HERE.
    Phoenix has 2 fabulous QPs from her Tropical Splash kit on her blog, they're really gorgeous!
    Terragina has a cool add-on for her kit Colorful Life up for grabs.
    Kim B. has some extras for her Ordinary Day kit on her blog.
    Remember to leave some love!

    *Don't forget the vault is open at Sophia Sarducci's Shoppe!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Let me CT for a moment"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 PM, April 29, 2008) : 

    Thank you Amy.

     

    Blogger FreebieFinder said ... (10:46 AM, April 30, 2008) : 

    Thank you for this freebie, it will be posted today on Freebie Finder.


    Emily,

     

    post a comment