• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, May 19, 2008

    Wow! Thank you!

    You all are the bestest! I want to give a great big thank you to 4 ladies especially and they are Barb (Mrs. Miles- 2 new freebies on her blog.) and Kim B. (2 new goodies on her blog, too!) who made me some lovely mini kits that they shared with all of you! And my bosses Angela and Saxon who sent me a super special b-day present! You are so wonderful! And big thanks to all of you who left me some birthday love and surgery good vibes.

    The surgery went well but we did find a few things wrong so I get to go back for more later. My doctor even gave me a picture of my insides, I could have gone my whole life without seeing that photo and died a happy woman. Hubby was kind enough to show it to me while I was still loopy from surgery and almost puked all over him, wonderful man! Emma has done very well being "gentle" with me because of mama's boo-boo. I'm so glad my hubby had the weekend off to keep her busy, I've been so pampered!

    I still get a bit dizzy if I'm on here too long so I haven't been freebie hunting yet, I'll see what I can do this afternoon or tomorrow in that regard. Hope you all had a great weekend!

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. If you missed them Kim B. and Barb still have their lovely b-day minis up for grabs!
    (Click their names to go straight to the b-day posts.)

    Comments on "Wow! Thank you!"

     

    Blogger Opal Scraps said ... (1:46 PM, May 19, 2008) : 

    hey wat surgery Amy??

     

    Blogger nancypinct said ... (9:23 PM, May 19, 2008) : 

    It is nice to know that you are home - I am sorry you will hvae to go back, but your health is very important, so try and just do what they want you to. It is a bummer, but your family needs you and all us dumb freebie digital scrappers need you too, to show us the way to freebie-land every day!! Take care and mend fast! Nancy P

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:32 AM, May 20, 2008) : 

    Glad to hear you are back and relatively okay. I have a picture like that of the inside of my ankle. Yuck! They really think we want to see that? Go figure. Rest up, girlfriend!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (3:52 PM, May 20, 2008) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy.:)
    Sooo glad you are able to post again to let us know how the surgery went.:)Sooo sorry you have to go back too.Bummers!I know you hate that.:(
    Be sure to take good care of yourself and don't overdo!!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (4:21 PM, May 20, 2008) : 

    Popping in to see how you doing-glad to hear you are feeling a bit better- remember to take it easy girl! And let hubby pamper you-LOL.
    Sending hugs
    MEEE

     

    Blogger pianomama7 said ... (9:12 PM, May 20, 2008) : 

    I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! May is packed full of family birthdays for me too!! Mine, my sister's, my son's, my sister-in-law's, and my niece's!! Good month!

     

    post a comment