• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, May 05, 2008

    So sleepy

    Hey y'all, I spent the night in the ER and am too pooped to post. I'll catch you all later.
    Oh and for your viewing pleasure Emma's PS doodle using Manu-Scraps styles:
    Glitter 1, Glitter 2, Jelly, Elegant and Silver CU styles all at DBD!

    Hugs and happy scrapping!
    -Amy
    P.S. Thanks for everyone who made our NSD a success. You can still grab my goodie and the others too off the Sophia blog.

    Comments on "So sleepy"

     

    Blogger StarWarsFans said ... (8:28 PM, May 05, 2008) : 

    The ER!!!! What? I hope you're okay. Take care of yourself girl!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:28 AM, May 06, 2008) : 

    Amers - What the blank? We were chatting on-line within an hour of you posting this bit about the ER and 'some how' it just didn't come up.

    You didn't think that Emma's Pawpaw might be interested. :P

    Lots of love and some hugs anyway. Daddo

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:56 AM, May 06, 2008) : 

    Amy..What happened? Hope you all are okay.!!!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (5:17 PM, May 06, 2008) : 

    Goodness Amers- What happened girl! sheee's- tell will ya!
    I popped into say that I had the most AMAZING comment on my blog tonight that has left me with a HUGE GRIN and one that I want to say THANK YOU FOR!! Daddo- I LOVED your story- LOL, oh man- I think I'm in trouble with this TV- haven't heard a beep from the *boys* all night- hahaha
    Thank you so much for popping in and saying hi- it meant more than you will ever know!
    AMERS girl- sending you the HUGEST hug I can send from WAY down here-
    Please let us know if you are OK?
    MWAH
    ME

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (10:02 PM, May 06, 2008) : 

    I'm with Daddo!!! You can't say that without letting us know everything is OK???? Hugs I'm thinking of you and you family and hope all is OK.

     

    post a comment