• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, April 23, 2008

    Oh my!

    I'm so not feeling well today. I think it's a triple threat of a bit of a cold on top of allergies all mixed with a healthy dose of PMS. Sound like fun?

    I did get a good giggle today because I got flamed on someone's blog. It's actually wonderfully written and so far off base I think she's on the basketball court rather than the ball field. But I'm not going to encourage her by linking so if you find it have a good giggle on me! :)

    I'm not posting a list today because I need to do some homework and bake 6 dozen cookies for church, so no time to hunt. That being said I have a few people who emailed in tips and a couple I stumbled upon that I want to share:
    Rose Made Designs has a Sweet Spring button alpha add-on for you.
    Jill has a Clearly Essential acrylic sampler on her blog.
    Kim B. has An Ordinary Day mini for you.
    Beth has a pretty QP for you.
    Melissa has a cool template.
    Nancy has her part of Hullabaloo up for grabs.
    Kirsty has another fabulous overlay on her blog.
    And finally Princess Pam has added some GORGEOUS pieces to her ABC kits!
    (Seriously, even if you don't collect the whole kit go grab these rainbow marvels! Too cute!)
    Please remember to leave the designer's a bit of love when freebie snagging!

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. Tammy has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and is dealing with it in a fun way, stop by her blog to give some support and for a giggle.

    Comments on "Oh my!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 PM, April 23, 2008) : 

    LOL - Only my Amers would say she is not going to list any freebies and in the following line start listing some.

    Lots of Love to You and Emma.

    Daddo

     

    Blogger Beth said ... (1:14 PM, April 23, 2008) : 

    Hi Amy! Thanks for listing my little blog... fun to see my name there. I think it's so great how you have such a great attitude about somebody being 'not so nice' to you. Good to not let their bad attitude spoil yours. Thanks for the list.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM, April 23, 2008) : 

    Thanks for the link! :) All the wonderful comments have made today so much nicer!!

    Thanks again!
    Tammy Moore

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:51 PM, April 24, 2008) : 

    Awww you POOR FANG! Who is it, i'll go beat her up KIDDING (i don't like fighting - but I did grow up with 6 brothers so its my natural response haha) You did it the 'other cheek' way. I'm proud of ya! You heaped ashes on heads LOL! I hopes you feel better soon and your cookies turn out great! Loves to you, my friend!

     

    Blogger Cheryl said ... (7:05 AM, April 25, 2008) : 

    I'm sorry you got flamed. What's wrong with our world?

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (6:16 PM, April 25, 2008) : 

    Hi Amy - I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with the homework and the cookie baking. I baked cookies last night. ANZAC cookies since it was ANZAC day here in New Zealand. Have a fun weekend.

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (1:25 PM, April 27, 2008) : 

    OMgosh girl- you kidding??! URGH, what IS wrong with people these days!! Hope you are feeling BETTER and send me some of those cookies! - Haven't had a GOOD one in ages-LOL
    Sending hugs and loves
    MEEE

     

    post a comment