• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, April 28, 2008

    Hi, my name is Amy and ....

    ... I'm really mad! My @!$%# school is sending me a letter saying I'll be dis enrolled at the end of the current class if they don't get a copy of my HS diploma/transcripts by then. What? I was told all my paper work had been received including both my HS and one previous college class I had taken when in the Navy transcripts. Plus how could I have enlisted in the military or taken that class without a diploma or GED right? ARGH!!!

    Okay I feel better now.

    I'm finishing up my goodies for the NSD grab bag and I'm in love with them and my CT seems to like them too, so I hope you'll all take the $1 leap of faith on me. Also starting today the vault is open at Sophia Sarducci Shoppe! It closes on the 4th of May and being emptied, so this is your last chance to grab those goodies! I don't have anything in there but there is some fabulous stuff!

    Emma has been on here most of the day and what time I spent was reading all the stuff for my new class. My instructor seems to be scatterbrained so far but I'll give him benefit of the doubt. So no freebie list for you, I'll see if I can put something up tomorrow while Emma is at school.

    Have a great evening and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Hi, my name is Amy and ...."

     

    Blogger Cheryl said ... (4:15 PM, April 29, 2008) : 

    I hope you get that issue resolved...how frustrating!

     

    Anonymous Julian Gamble said ... (2:44 AM, August 17, 2023) : 

    Thank you ffor being you

     

    post a comment