• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, April 17, 2008

    Quick and dirty

    Emma has recently been loosing her computer privileges due to not listening to her parents. However, today she was happy to get back on and when she didn't listen I merely said computer, she would suddenly do what ever it was she had been asked. How long this will last I'm not sure, and I'm not too happy that I have to take something away for her to listen to me (or hubby) but there you have it. Regardless after 3 days where at some point her computer privileges were revoked she was on this baby ALL DAY. When we getting ready for bed last night I asked her if she knew what we were going to do today and she said, "I get to play 'puter 'cause I listen, mama!" She was right but that wasn't what I had in mind, oh well.

    So here's a quick and dirty freebie list for you all to peruse:
    Gina has a tempting template on her blog.
    Mrs. Miles has Cool Polar Bear element.
    Kim B. has a Stick-em Arrow Note for you.
    Derek has a neat-o hinge.
    Erica has a nice plane template.
    Kirsty has a wintery page overlay on her blog.
    Red Leaf has a gorgeous QP from the Just Peachy kit.
    Lara has a lovely mini as part of the color challenge at DSO.
    Mirkak has a sweet extracted bouquet.
    Chrissy W. has a template up.
    Kawouette has a killer QP form her Tropical Island kit! (I may have to go buy the kit, it rocks!)
    Scroll way down, on the super long post, to get a nice template from Mrs. Wresh.
    Michelle has a great mini kit called Renewal up for grabs.
    Melothria has a neat kit called Indestructible. (Coordinating QP album HERE.)
    Krista has another beauty of a kit for us called Sundance.
    Jburkhart has a sweet definition word art up: Cherish.
    The amazing Princess Pam has more ABC kit stuff up. ( I know, duh right, she's so awesome!)
    Please remember to leave the designers a little love when you snag your goodies!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Quick and dirty"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:32 AM, April 17, 2008) : 

    Hi Amers - I was wondering why I hadn't seen you logged on today (it is still wednesday here in California.) Tell Emma that when she does not listen that it makes Paw-paw feel very sad. :-(

    Other than our usual spring allergies, we are doing well here (well mom's bowling could be better, lol.)

    Lots of Love and a few hugs too.
    Daddo

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:33 PM, April 17, 2008) : 

    Awww - your such a good mommy. Kids sure take us literally, and its always a balance. I admire you for the great job you are doing Amy. Hugs to you and Emma!

    Loves,
    Barb

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:02 AM, April 18, 2008) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    I know I don't get here as often as I use to ..but I have an award for you on my blog.Come get it when Emma takes her nap.LOL

    Thanks for all you do.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Just Me said ... (4:29 PM, April 19, 2008) : 

    Hi Amy ...have an award for you on my blog ...thanks again for the freebie list

     

    Blogger Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said ... (8:44 PM, April 19, 2008) : 

    LOVE your new HEADER Amy!!! CONGRATS on your new adventure at Sophia Sarducci (love your name!!!) and for standing your ground with Emma! She will thank you for it as she gets older!

    PHEW!!! You make my head swim girl - don't know HOW you do ALL that you do, but I thank you for your willingness to share your TIME and your TALENT with ALL of us in SCRAPLAND!!!

    Have a GLORIOUS weekend!

    Hugs,
    Linda :)

     

    Blogger ChrissyW said ... (10:44 PM, April 19, 2008) : 

    you just MADE MY NIGHT!!!!! thanks so much for posting my template on here!! thanks for taking the time to make such a helpful blog!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 AM, April 20, 2008) : 

    Thanks so much for including my quickpage on your list. I have another freebie up now too, just posted it! :-)

     

    Blogger Casey said ... (2:01 AM, April 20, 2008) : 

    I don't know if this is the right spot to contact you or not, but I have several freebies on my blog, and I would love it if you check 'em out and post if you'd like. :) http://prettyscrappy.blogspot.com

    Casey

     

    post a comment