• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, April 27, 2008

    Woo-hoo! One down, a million to go!

    Okay I know it's not a huge thing but I've finished my first college class and I'm so happy/proud. I don't know my final grade since this week's assignments haven't been graded yet, but I would have gotten a C if I turned in nothing this week so no worries. The next class starts tomorrow and I've already been looking over the course information, not too sure yet if I'll like it but we'll see.

    It was a super busy weekend too! Sorry I bailed on Friday but I had procrastinated on the final paper because I didn't like the topic. (Ask my Dadoo, that's classic Amy.) I baked those 6 dz cookies for church , plus 3 for us (no there's none left). Then spent some of Thursday helping pre-pack the chicken BBQ plates, then on Friday assembling them and selling to people. Emma helped/hindered but it was fun and a great fund raiser for the church. Oh and Emma had soccer on Saturday morning, followed by running errands. I also was in charge of hospitality for early service this weekend so I baked a yummy egg, cheese, sausage and potato casserole last night and got the stuff together for our Sunday school craft. Whew, did I mention the busy weekend?

    As to scraping stuff, I haven't done a LO in forever (Can you say ADSR?). But I am working on my grab bag for NSD (National Scrapbooking Day- May 3rd). I don't know if you've heard but NSD we designers at Sophia Sarducci Shoppe will have fabulous grab bags for just $1 each! The previews I've seen so far are to die for! they'll be $1 for one day only, then they'll either go up to the usual grab bag price of $2 (I think) or be broken up into their individual pieces/parts for the shoppe. So mark your calendars for shopping that day!

    And my buddy Olivia has a bunch of fabulous commercial use goodies to be released in the shoppe Monday. But get a sneak peek and a free commercial use sample on the Shoppe blog right now!

    Kim B. has another Ordinary Day QP made by one of her CT for you.
    Misty has a template for you.
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Woo-hoo! One down, a million to go!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:38 PM, April 27, 2008) : 

    AWWWWW, MUAH!!!

    you de bes! I am SO proud of you for finishing your first college class Amy. You amaze me. Your cassarole sounds yummy. Wish we could see it! Our DD was here for a surprize weekend visit so I was awol! I'll be looking for you online, my friend. hugs!

     

    Anonymous Howard Lowe said ... (2:17 PM, October 08, 2021) : 

    Thannks for this blog post

     

    post a comment