• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, February 25, 2009

    Ash Wednesday

    Today is the first day of the season of Lent. Take a moment to reflect upon all the wonderful blessings in life.

    No, no, go ahead I'll wait.


    There, now don't you feel inspired?

    There are crazy things going on in the scrap world but I'll fill you in on those later. I've been busy at church getting ready for our services today and I need to leave shortly to go donate blood so I'll be quick and just say that you all are wonderful and I love you.

    Here's a little something for you all. I had made it last year for my Newsletter readers but I think you all need a treat today. It's a cute zipper for you to scrap with, you can can change the tape or not even use it, your choice. Enjoy!
    download Iron Zipper

    Happy scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Ash Wednesday"

     

    Blogger JillSF said ... (3:45 AM, February 26, 2009) : 

    Hi Amy - thanks for your reminder to count our blessings. Today I minded my 18month and 5 year old gdaughters from 8.30am till 6 pm and was feeling a bit crabby because I have to get ready to go away for the weekend. Your comment made me realise how fortunate i am to be able to spend the time with them every week! Thanks Amy. I downloaded the zipper, not because i will use it for scrapping but to remind me of my blessings!

     

    Blogger mihill said ... (7:49 AM, February 26, 2009) : 

    Thanks for sharing - this zipper is fun!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:18 AM, February 26, 2009) : 

    I do feel inspired - thx my friend. I was DELIGHTED to see a new post by you!

    I will be thinking of you today.

    ♥ Barbs

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (3:52 PM, February 26, 2009) : 

    Good afternoon Amy.:)
    I agree..it's nice to see you posting.:)
    I'm sure it will take more than a moment for me to reflect on ALL of the blessings in my life!!:)I have been truly blessed!!!
    Thank you soo much for the neat zipper!!:) See..they just keep coming!!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (3:47 AM, February 28, 2009) : 

    Just popping by to say hi. I hope you managed to fit in some reading. ;)
    It's getting late here in NZ. I need to head to bed since I need to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to take hubby to golf tomorrow morning. Have a fun weekend.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:18 AM, March 04, 2009) : 

    hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug

     

    post a comment