• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, February 07, 2009

    Kandy Kisses!

    Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA but it's my last week of school and if I actually pass my classes then I'll have my AABA! I start my BFA course work on Monday and well I've been dealing with finacial aid and all kinds of stuff this past week.

    As it's a new month we have a new collection of Tidbits in the DigiByDesign shop called Kandy Kisses! There are 21 mini kits of Tidbits to choose from or you can get them all! The Mega Kit is just $12.99 for all 21 or you can grab each one for $1.50 a piece!
    You can find my contribution to Kandy Kisses HERE!
    Hope you all have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Kandy Kisses!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:34 PM, February 09, 2009) : 

    Ohhh - kiss kiss right back atcha my Sweet Lil friend!

    It lit up my features from ear to ear to see you popped in on me.

    Ummmmm, I should warn you, I got roped into doing a GIANT HUGE project for Mr. Miles for his school and I can't get out of it... so, don't wait on me Darlin, for me to finish 'our project'... LOL - you just gwan and use what you got and call it all yours! For I don't want to disappoint you! :(

    Miss ya!

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (6:56 PM, February 11, 2009) : 

    Amy - I'm sure you'll pass all your classes. You've been working hard!

     

    post a comment