• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, January 30, 2009

    Valentine's printable goodies!

    As you all know we're in prime Valentine's Day shopping time now. I've made a couple of printable gifts for you all in case you are stumped this year for that special someone in your life.

    First up is my very own Gift Card Box. This little baby is in my DBD shop now for Commercial Use. But just so you know what you're getting, here's the example box from the preview below for you to print out and use for personal use. I had actually made the box for a wedding shower gift but it'll serve for any romantic gift occasion.
    Just print, fold & glue- then slip in a gift card and viola!
    (Could also be used for small candies for a kids class, it's what we're doing for Emma's!)
    download Valentine Gift Card Box
    (Download is the example- you have to go buy the template in my shop.)

    And here's my second printable Valentine for you!
    I made it using Kim B.'s awesome new kit Hearty Tarty!
    (It's 25 % off right now too!)
    It's a quad fold printable Valentine's day card. There's 3 versions in this download. One with a cute Valentine's Day card all ready to go just print, fold and sign & two blank ones for you to put your own message on. One is all cute and lovely dovey while the other one is good for friends.
    (I used it to make an invite for a friend.)
    download Hearty Tarty printable cards

    I hope you all enjoy these Valentine's Day printable treats! I'm off to do more homework!

    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Valentine's printable goodies!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:14 AM, January 31, 2009) : 

    Thanks so much for your lovely gifts. I am definitely going to try out the gift box. Have a wonderful weekend.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:46 AM, January 31, 2009) : 

    I like all these cute Valentines Day cards... Thanks for sharing...

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (6:46 AM, January 31, 2009) : 

    Thank you so much for sharing these lovely cards.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM, January 31, 2009) : 

    Adorable. Thank you very much.

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (3:22 PM, January 31, 2009) : 

    These are gorgeous, Amy. I wish I had time. I'm bogged down with writing stuff at the moment, and I don't think that's gonna change for a while, which is both good and bad. :)

    I have another free story link on my blog for the Samhellion. They're for Valentine's Day stories. There's even one from me coming up between now and Valentine's Day.

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (6:20 PM, January 31, 2009) : 

    Hey Amers, Manu here telling you that I'm scared of the lasagna *rotfl* No... real reason is: I have an Award for you on my blog, come an get it!

     

    Blogger MemoryKeeper said ... (9:54 PM, January 31, 2009) : 

    Thanks for the sweet treat! I am a teacher, so I plan to use this fabulous idea in the classroom! Wow! Thanks again!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come Scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (9:56 AM, February 04, 2009) : 

    Thank you so much for sharing these WONDERFUL goodies! Hope you have a GREAT day! :D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:16 PM, February 04, 2009) : 

    Fantastic goodies - thank you so much for sharing :-)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 AM, February 12, 2009) : 

    Lovely! Thank you!

     

    post a comment