• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, January 27, 2009

    Busy week

    For some reason my to do list for this week is so super long it isn't funny. So I have nothing new to report. the snow is gone and things are back to normal around here. the MMM goodies are now in the shop with their new previews and at full price.

    Oh, but the Doodle Time doodle templates are now Commercial Use (If you bought the personal use ones for MMM you need to go back and get the CU ones at full price, sorry.) SO many people asked if they could use them as CU I just put them into the shop that way.
    Um, let's see what else...
    Manu-Scraps had a b-day sale that sadly ended yesterday (I'm such a bad CT) but she still has a CU font on her blog if you want to snag it for free.
    Barb has a winter wreath frame on her blog.
    Kim B. has a sampler CU stone heart for you, she has lots of new CU goodies in the shop!
    Princess Pam is at it again with some fabulous new color combos! Go see her new goodies because they are gorgeous!

    Okay off to work on my mile long to do list. I'll see you all here soon as the 1st is quickly approaching but I have tons of homework to do as well.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Busy week"

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (5:44 PM, January 28, 2009) : 

    Hi Amy - you always sound really busy. :)

    I'm glad the snow has gone. IMO snow is fun for a day or two and after that it's just a nuisance. I say this because Í'm the clumsy one who falls on the ice.

     

    post a comment