• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, January 21, 2009

    Snow photos!

    Okay, I have two brief announcements then tons of snow photos. (I mean tons!)

    First- I forgot to send in the change over from MMM goodies to regular shop items so if you missed them give me a couple of days and they'll be back in the shop at full price.

    Second- I know you have all heard me rave about my buddy Shelley Munro, romance novelist extraordinaire. Well she now has two short stories posted on her website for you to read for free! I've read them both and they are fabulous! So head on over and check them out, you may just find a new author!
    Shelley's free reads!

    Now onto the snow photos!
    Some are from yesterday and some from today, followed by a couple of random shots that were on my camera.

    First off is the bird feeder- lots of birds in the snow needed some yummy goodness.

    Emma and mommy out side.
    Emma's first ever snow angel.
    Gonna get you mommy.
    I got you!!!
    What? You don't like snow in the face mommy?
    Day 2- Daddy get in on the snowball fight action.
    Gonna get you daddy! No, I'm going to get you Emma!
    Looking cool in her shade.
    Smile for mommy!

    Snowball fight moved to the front yard while I left to get lunch.
    See mommy needs to by me better snow gloves these are soaked.
    Day 2- The squirrels find the action at the bird feeder.Emma in her new Valentine's day dress.
    Emma decided we needed to dress like like princesses. So I did our hair and she said we looked beautiful.

    Okay enough photos for now. The snow is melting and so I'm glad we enjoyed it while it lasted.

    Go read Shelley's stories and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Snow photos!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM, January 22, 2009) : 

    I wish our snow was melting. :(

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (2:46 PM, January 22, 2009) : 

    Thanks so much for the mention, Amy! I really appreciate it.

    I loved the photos. It looks as though you had lots of fun playing outdoors. Emma looks gorgeous in her new Valentine's Day dress. :)

    Stay warm. And dry! Watch out for sneaky daughters throwing snowballs.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:05 AM, January 24, 2009) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Just popped in to see what's new.So THAT'S where all the snow went we were suppose to have last week.LOL We got just a few flakes falling and they melted just as soon as they hit the ground.:) It looks like you all enjoyed playing.:) Great pics!!
    Thank you so much for the cool wordart..I love it!:)

    Have a fantastic weekend!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:12 PM, January 26, 2009) : 

    SO nice to see all the photos! YAY snowwwww!

    Looks like you all had a ton of fun! I LOVE Emma's new Valentines dress, tell her to be careful, a boyfriend will want to hold her hand looking so purdy!

    Thx for the link, will have to check it!

    hugses!
    ~ Barbs

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (12:53 PM, February 02, 2009) : 

    AHHHH- you two do look like PRINCESS's! Stunning photo Amers!
    SNOW??- hahahah what's that??- I'm melting in the SA summer at the moment- just had a dip in the pool to cool off ( oh it's 8pm now-hahaha)

    MWAH
    Tell Miss Emma she looks DARLING in her valentines outfit ;-)

     

    post a comment