• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, January 12, 2009

    Happy Monday!

    This past week has been a killer for me here, so thankfully it's a new week. I did get my house clean for the Tuesday church meeting but only be cause everyone showed up late- LOL! I was mopping the kitchen literally 5 minutes before people got here. It went over very well I think. And I didn't know you could pack 20 ladies into my living room- Wahahaha! Good thing we took down the Christmas tree or there wouldn't have been room. It was a good meeting overall.

    Then on Wed and Thursday I caught the 24 hour bug that is going around here, hubby was nice enough to bring it home from work with him. Emma somehow missed out on getting it thankfully enough but now that she's back in school she has a cold again. Let's just hope it stays that way this time. I can't deal with pneumonia again.

    Saturday was our chruch's wedding recption for our pastor and his new bride, they got married on New Year's eve but it was out of town so we threw them a little shindig. I opened my big fat mouth at circle and wound up making about 200 chocolate covered strawberries for it. After being sick mid week I didn't really have the time but I got so many compliments it was worth it. Four of the ladies from church have told me I'm their new best friend now, yay! All I can say is it was good that the store had them on sale this past week or it could have been expensive.

    And now you're asking when did you get your homework or any scrapping done during all this, right? Well the homework got done at about 12:53 am last night and it's due 1 am (That's midnight central for me.). And well the scrapping not so much. Hopefully, I can package up the goodies for the MMM sale that starts on Thursday and my mean old boss will still accept them even if I'm a day (or two) after the deadline. I have some great goodies going in... I hope. But I already turned in 2 new things for it so yes, something new from me will be in my DBD shop on Thursday! (Shocking, I know.)

    That's all I've got. No, photos or previews to share but stop back on Thursday and I'll have something for you all! Oh and Kim B. Does have her new CU grab bag up for $2! Her CT have made a few goodies if you want to swing by her blog or she has links to some great color challenge mini kits- all free!

    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Happy Monday!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:32 PM, January 13, 2009) : 

    I'm praying you get through all your BUSY BUSY things, my friend.

    I've posted an award for you on my blog - DO NOT in any way feel obligated, just my way of saying, I love you!

    ~ Barb

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:34 PM, January 13, 2009) : 

    Amy - it sounds like you've been ultra busy. Strawberries and chocolate...yum!!!

    I hope you're feeling much better now. Those 24 hour bugs are no fun at all.

     

    post a comment