• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, January 15, 2009

    Mid-Month Madness!!

    Hi there folks! Well I know you've been waiting and waiting and waiting some more for my new products, so I'll just get to the new goodies for you all!

    It's Mid-Month Madness at DigiByDesign January 15-20! Lots of great goodies for you all just 98 cents ($0.98)! There's a ton of mini kits but also quick pages, styles, element packs and a bunch of CU goodies like overlays, element templates, hybrid boxes and more! Head on over and check it out!
    Find all the Mid-Month Madness goodies at DigiByDesign HERE!

    And here's a look at the 5 brand spanking new goodies I have in the shop for Mid-Month Madness, including 2 CU boxes:

    Hexagon Box- CU printable

    Party Time- mini kit

    Gift Card Box- CU printable

    Monster Trucks- mini kit

    Doodle Time- hand drawn doodle templates, ready to scrap (Personal Use)

    Make sure you grab your goodies by before the 20th!

    Also Kim B. has her latest CU grab bag revealed on her blog! It's only there for one more day at $2, so go check it out and grab her FREE commercial use overlay while you're there!

    Happy Scrapping everyone! I'm off to do some reading for school!

    Comments on "Mid-Month Madness!!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:25 AM, January 16, 2009) : 

    Ohhh LOVELY, my friend!!!

    Um... sowwy, I came over here AFTER I'd posted my blog, I will be sure to add a blip to my next blog entry about your lovely LOVELY items.

    Big Squeezies, and a pinch to grow an inch. Neener

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (2:27 PM, January 18, 2009) : 

    I hope you're having a fun weekend, Amy. I need to do some reading, too, for a contest I'm judging. I must get moving on that!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:24 AM, January 19, 2009) : 

    Just checkin' chicka. Sigh, so lonely w/o you.

     

    post a comment