• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, March 05, 2009

    Hi, I'm still alive!

    As most of you know this is my first session of school for my bachelor's degree and I'm jazzed because it's finally classes where I get to doodle and design art. That being said it takes a lot more time for me to create art that I think worthy of turning in than in writing a paper where I'm just stating the facts. So I've been super busy creating, just not for scrapbooks. Sigh. I have some time off here in a couple of weeks and hopefully I can finish off a kit or two then for you all to see and possibly snag. Either way I miss and love you all very much!

    Giant hugs & happy scrapping!

    See here was one of my assignments, what do you think?

    Comments on "Hi, I'm still alive!"

     

    Blogger Hugbuggal said ... (12:56 PM, March 05, 2009) : 

    Absolutely Adorable - great job!

     

    Blogger shawnyrvr said ... (10:20 PM, March 05, 2009) : 

    Love it... I think it's precious... so girlie-girl... very you.
    Blessings!
    Shawna

     

    Blogger Melberry said ... (11:26 AM, March 06, 2009) : 

    Hang in there, Amy!!! You're doing great, and such an inspiration for Emma, too. Love the design for your class assignment.
    Melanie
    Melanie's Digital Creations

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (3:01 PM, March 07, 2009) : 

    I love it. Very cute.

    I can't draw or doodle to save myself. My mother was pretty good, but this was one thing she didn't pass on to me. Luckily both parents passed on their love of books and writing. I didn't completely miss out. ;-)

    BTW - I enjoy hearing about your classes etc. I think you're awesome going back to school.

     

    post a comment