• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, November 10, 2006

    I made LOs from my templates...

    Well, if you visted before or scroll on down a post or two, you'll see the templates I made. Here are the first LO's I made from them yesterday. I'm very happy with how they turned out. Try them out for yourself, they are free afterall.

    First is template No 2. I used a few photos from Emma's first ever taste of pizza. Yes, she is a true convert and loves the stuff.

    Credits: Kit- ConnyB. "Fantasy"
    Template- My No 2

    Fonts- Ariel, WaltDisney Script and Valentina JF


    On to Template No 3, I used an older Emma photo when she was just starting to walk. She'd use those paint cans to stand up, beat on them for a bit then toddle off for a few steps.

    Credits: Kit- Manu "Hortensia"
    Template- my No 3

    Fonts- Chicken Basket and Valentina JF


    Lastly is Template No 4, I love this photo! Here Emma is watching her favorite show Hi-5! Play the theme song and she'll drop what she's doing and come running!

    Credits: "Christmas Kit" by Sarah
    Template- My No 4

    Fonts- Andes and Comic Sans MS


    I'll probably have a mini kit for you tomorrow or the day after, possibly a new template or two. You'll just have to pop on back and see won't you! :)

    Comments on "I made LOs from my templates..."

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:58 PM, November 10, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the wonderful templates!!!
    Your LO's are fantastic!

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (5:00 PM, November 10, 2006) : 

    Very nice LOs Amy! Love them all! And - your templates are really great! Nice to see them "in action" :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 PM, November 10, 2006) : 

    Amy, I love your layouts! I had to share my version of one of your templates that I posted on my blog today. I hope I did it justice!

    http://heather-stuff-1974.blogspot.com/

    Thank you for it again!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:42 PM, November 10, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the templates. I love them.

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (9:06 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Love these LOs!!! And I feel honoured to see you used my "hortensia" kit!!!

    Great templates you made! Love number 9!!! Thank you sooo much, the challenge will be so much fun!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:42 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Your layouts using your templates turned out beautiful! I can't wait to use them!

     

    post a comment