• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, November 09, 2006

    New LO's...

    Here is the LO I made from my template(download it below) . I think it came out pretty good, what do you think?

    Kit-Shabby Princess "Two Soon"
    MyTemplate No1
    Font(s)- Angelica and
    Valentina JF

    This was a LO I did for a user challennge at Let's Scrap, I'm super happy with how it turned out so I thought I'd share it with all of you! (Yes, that's me with Emma)

    Credits: Paper used for title from Independence at inkstained.com
    Fonts: Comic Sans, Andes, Alba, Porky's
    Heart sticker came with my PSP program
    and the rest is all me!(Quotes from Superman TV show)

    Comments on "New LO's..."

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:38 AM, November 09, 2006) : 

    These are terrific layouts.:)I love the super girl costume:)She looks so cute!

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (12:17 PM, November 09, 2006) : 

    Love your Layouts! I knew the second one already - and told you that I like it. But the first one is really stunning, too!!!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:20 PM, November 09, 2006) : 

    Great new layouts! I love the colors in both of them! The one with your template is neat with the patterned paper star and the dotted paper behind it! And the supergirl one is fantastic! Love the comic book frame around the main picture...and of course the quote is too cute! Great job, Amy!

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (12:46 PM, November 09, 2006) : 

    Thanks ladies! Those are actually her PJ's Valinda, I love them!

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (2:56 PM, November 09, 2006) : 

    Wow, what a nice LO with your template!! Well done!!

     

    post a comment