• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, November 04, 2006

    A second gift from Manu...

    Here's the second LO Manu has done for me, she is such a sweetie to be helping me out! This photo was taken in May of '05, Emma had just learned to sit up and we caught it on film. Thank you Manu!
    Make sure you go check out her blog!

    Credits:
    Template by Nina "Ready to Scrap Set 6" available at NDISB
    Kit "Daisy" by Manu

    Comments on "A second gift from Manu..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 PM, November 04, 2006) : 

    Hola I am pra here to know its blog and to give the congratulations for the prominence. I offer award station of the moon in poemas(cliq in the black stamp in the lateral of mine blog) and award Blog Perola of net with much affection. I invite to make the registration pra to be prominence ok? kiss I adored to know you.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:11 PM, November 07, 2006) : 

    Awww, this is adorable!!!! I love how perfectly the papers go with Emma's outfit! Wonderful! The daisy in the corner is perferct, too! I might have to scraplift this....it's precious!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Very nice. This is a great layout!!! You are lucky to have such a friend.

     

    post a comment