• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, November 07, 2006

    Election Day!

    It's midterm election day for all of us in the good old U.S. of A.! Have you gone and voted yet? I did, got my sticker and everything. My parents and sister are as usual running the local polling place back home, so they always call to remind me to vote. Remember if you don't vote you really have no right to complain about anything the government does. It's your way of telling them exactly if you approve or not of what they're doing or not. It's a small price to pay for all the freedom we enjoy. -Amy steps off her soapbox-


    I don't have a new LO since my computer crashed last night when I tried to save the one I was working on. But I did dig up a somewhat recent one from a few months ago. I made this as a fall e-card for friends and family. I used one of my friend's ConnyB.'s kits "You Color My World" it's not on her blog any longer but can be found in the Linen Scrapper DL section of Let's Scrap!

    Credits: Kit Conny B.'s You Color My World

    ConnyB. does have a lovely template freebie on her blog today, go grab that quick!
    Valinda has some lovely new QP's on her blog if you want to go take a look.
    Sabine has the newest mini-kit "Green" that's part of her mega kit up for your DL-ing.
    Ria still has those lovely colored stiches up if you haven't grabbed them yet.
    Penny still has a few Halloween freebies on her blog if you need something special to finish off your LO!
    And Tania has a cool Photoshop style up for grabs on her blog.
    Remember to leave some love if you grab any freebies off their sites!

    Comments on "Election Day!"

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:28 PM, November 07, 2006) : 

    I love it when my computer freezes up and I loose something I was working on...ugh! This ecard is great...love how the leave are popping right off the page...and a super cute photo, too! Thanks for the hints...will go ahead and have a looksie....

    P.S. Dh and I voted did our voting!

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (5:13 PM, November 07, 2006) : 

    Wow, great LO, Amy!!

     

    post a comment