• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, November 05, 2006

    Scrapping the past...

    Here are the three challenge LO's I did for Let's Scrap. I decided to do photos from my life rather than using the challenges to help catch up on Emma's book. So here is a breif glimpse into my life. First is my Darling Husband and his best friend goofing off. I did this LO for the quote challenge, "Friends are the family we find along the way". So true!

    Credits: Kit-Rikki's Pyjama Party
    Fonts- LHF Basher and Valentina JF


    Next is me at age three. I'm at the pool, well, I lived at the pool in the summer. My mom has been a lifeguard since she was 16, and still works at the pool as we type. I did this for the journalling challenge, topic "When I was a little child"

    Credits: Template- Nina No 4
    Kit- Daniela Peuss "Diva"
    Fonts- Hipster and Valentina JF


    The last one is of my wedding. Need I say more. It was the color challenge where they give us a color pallette to use in making our LO.

    Pearls from JaslanJ Pink Love kit.
    Textures from Got3d free textures.
    Font- AT Mahogonay Script


    Well, I hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I did making them!

    Comments on "Scrapping the past..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 AM, November 06, 2006) : 

    Congrats Amy! 3 beautiful LOs, and you qualified for the prize too ?! Left comments on Let's scrap gallery too.
    Cheers, Sabine

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (8:28 AM, November 06, 2006) : 

    Your Layouts are really wonderful. My favourite is your wedding LO - it´s stunning :)

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:58 AM, November 07, 2006) : 

    These are fantastic..wonderful photos too..love the one with you at age three..I love photos that show action:)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:24 PM, November 07, 2006) : 

    Great layouts for the Let's Scrap Challenges...That's a great quote for the first one, the one of you at age 3 has an awesome underwater photo...and the Wedding layout is perfect.....wtg Amy....and thanks for sharing them...great inspiration, too!

     

    post a comment