• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, November 08, 2006

    My redone LO and a gift!

    Okay here's the LO I did the other night, redone, since my computer had a little snafu. It's again part of my backlog/stockpile of Emma photos I'm trying to get caught up on. This is her first Christmas. My friend Emily and I thought to see if my little one would fit in the stocking her Grandma Carol made for her(my mom). And look she did!

    Credits:
    Kit- My "Christmas"

    Fonts- AT Mahoganay Script and ChristmasTree

    Template- Nina's ready to scrap5_2


    Now that I have finally figured out how to use templates, and I've fallen in love with them. So I tried my hand at creating my own. I hope you like it, and if not oh well I'll get better- it is my first one ever. So download, it try it out and then come back and fill my comment section with your love or hate for it. That way I can make the next one better.


    Sorry, the link has been taken down.

    Comments on "My redone LO and a gift!"

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (11:00 AM, November 08, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much Amy! I love your template - you did a great job!

     

    Blogger Carla said ... (12:08 PM, November 08, 2006) : 

    I love templates .
    Ty for sharing it.
    Carla

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:52 PM, November 08, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy! Awww, Emma looks so cute in the stocking! Beautiful layout! For your first template...it looks great! Thank you for making it...I will definitely have fun using it...will send ya a link when I get the chance to use it! :)

    Hugs and have a good day!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 PM, November 08, 2006) : 

    This is a great template. Can't believe it's your first! Thank you for sharing it with us ;)

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (3:45 PM, November 08, 2006) : 

    Beautiful template, great job, Amy!! thank you so much for sharing!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (4:25 PM, November 08, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy for sharing this wonderful template:)
    I love Emma in the stocking.:) How cute!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (4:26 PM, November 08, 2006) : 

    ps..thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 AM, November 09, 2006) : 

    Love the template. Thanks for sharing!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 PM, November 09, 2006) : 

    I love this!
    Thank you so much!!

     

    Blogger Ria said ... (5:50 PM, November 09, 2006) : 

    Just love it! Thanx!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 PM, November 09, 2006) : 

    Got it! Ohhh, Thank You! My daughter loves stars. She will love a layout made with this.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 AM, November 10, 2006) : 

    I'm learning to love templates. I can use this one in my husband's & son's military albums. Thanks for freely giving of your gifts.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 PM, November 10, 2006) : 

    great template. I can't wait to use it.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 PM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for the wonderful template. I had so much fun playing with it, and I love the way the page turned out. :)

     

    Blogger Rona said ... (3:58 AM, November 12, 2006) : 

    thank you for the template!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (3:27 PM, November 14, 2006) : 

    Great Templates!! thank you

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM, November 19, 2006) : 

    thank you verymuch for this wonderful template.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:51 PM, November 19, 2006) : 

    You are so generous to share these templates with us. Thank you so much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    I now have ALL your lovely templates (I've been working backwards!)!! I can't wait until my Christmas vacation to use them! Thanks so much!!

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (7:54 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    thank you! I love all of your templates :)

     

    post a comment