• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, November 11, 2006

    New Templates and Kit...

    I know I promised you all freebies yesterday, so here I am to deliver, 4 new templates and a kit. I was a busy beaver yesterday, but I felt inspired! The templates are first. I was feeling girly so I made two with lots of flower power. Then I was thinking I needed something for the boys so I rode that train to the station. Well I hope you enjoy using them as much as I did making them!

    Template No. 5


    Template No. 6

    Template No. 7


    Template No. 8
    Sorry, the links have been taken down.

    Now, here's my newest kit for all of you about to celebrate Thanksgiving, "Happy Turkey Day"! There are lots of goodies in here including an alpha, Enjoy!



    Sorry, the links have been taken down.

    Don't forget to leave some love if you download any of my goodies!

    Comments on "New Templates and Kit..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    thanks so much for the cute templates!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:43 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thankyou very much for the very cute templates.. they are going to be fun to work with.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    I love the 2 pages for the train. Great idea. And I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I download the turkey day kit too beacause your turkey is so lovely. I am sure I can use it for a kid LO! TFS Amy, Cheers, Sabine

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    I LOVE these templates, they are so sweet! can't wait to use them, thanks so much :-)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:31 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Love this template, they are cute!
    Thanks for sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    You have been busy! Great work! Thank you very much for sharing.

     

    Blogger Dani said ... (8:36 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    you made nice Templates here wow

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for sharing your work with us! xoxo Catherine

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    thank you soooo much for the lovely templates - makes life so much easier for me - hugs riette

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thank you these templates are so cute and love the thanksgiving kit!!

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (10:52 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much for all the Freebies Amy! The idea of a template with a train is so great! I donĀ“t know if I ever have the chance to use it - but I downloaded it, perhaps I will be glad to have it once :)

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (11:19 AM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for all the templates and the "Turkey Day" Kit! They are all soo cute! Love the train!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (12:14 PM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thanks for all the goodies. I have to admit that the train template caught my heart. It is great.

     

    Blogger Not Everyones Mama said ... (2:05 PM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thanks Amy! I'm so addicted to templates. LOL Love these!!!!!

     

    Blogger trifaith said ... (2:29 PM, November 11, 2006) : 

    wow LEAVE SOME LOVE????? i should leave a whole bucket of love! a big huge bucket! thanks for all those freebies wow i'm speechless they are great!!!

     

    Blogger Annette said ... (4:54 PM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much!

     

    Blogger fran b said ... (8:07 PM, November 11, 2006) : 

    i picked up all your stuff...templates and turkey day kit
    Very very COOL kits and templates!!!
    thanks sooooo much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:09 PM, November 11, 2006) : 

    The Templates are grrrreat!
    I especially LOVE the train one, so cute!!
    Thank you for sharing. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 PM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for the train templates! My son LOVES trains!

     

    Blogger Kelly B. said ... (11:06 PM, November 11, 2006) : 

    Thank you for all the freebies and the instructions. I am sure THAT in itself will come in so handy. I am still very new at this and have yet mastered some much needed techniques. I know we are to comment on each one as we d/l them, pls accept my apologies for not doing that this time. I ran out of time and kids are calling. But I wanted to make sure I said thank you and that you and your generousity was appreciated.

     

    Blogger lebjs said ... (2:01 AM, November 12, 2006) : 

    WOW!!! I've just found your blog & can't believe all the fabulous templates (and other goodies) you've created. Fantastic!!! Thank you so much for sharing them : )

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 AM, November 12, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much AMY!! The templates are really cute, I hope I can use them in DIP, if not I will simply scraplift them!! The thanksgiving kit is cute too. Ours was last month in Canada, but I still have some pics to send to family, so this will work great.

     

    Blogger Rona said ... (4:02 AM, November 12, 2006) : 

    thanks for more awesome templates!

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (5:55 AM, November 12, 2006) : 

    The Happy Turkey Day kit is so adorable. Thank you for sharing.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM, November 12, 2006) : 

    Amy, your "turkey" is so cute! Thanks for sharing this kit!
    Susan

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 PM, November 12, 2006) : 

    Thank you soooo much for the awesome templates and kit! I can't wait to use the train template....my son loves trains...it is perfect for him :-)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 PM, November 12, 2006) : 

    This Turkey Day kit is so adorable! Thanks for sharing your hard work and talents!! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 PM, November 12, 2006) : 

    What a cute kit. Thanks for sharing all of your amazing talents with the rest of us. SG

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Your Thanksgiving Day kit is so cute and I plan to use it for that special day. Your templates are so original, I'm sure I'll get alot of use of them also. Thanks so much for your generosity, it is much appreciated!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:47 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    This kit is sooo cute!Thank you sooo much for sharing it with me.:) I also love the train templates and the layouts using them look soooooo cute!Thanks again.!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much Amy. All your templates and the kit are wonderful and will be fun to use. I especially love the train! Boy, can I use that one for my grandson's pictures! If you're ever in the mood to make a caboose to go with it, that would be wonderful!

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (11:47 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Linda,
    You could make No. 8 into a caboose by adding a rail and platfrom on the back.

    And to everyone else thank you for the nice comments! I love making this stuff and I'm happy to share!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:46 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Wow....wowo...wow!!!! Amy your new templates are fantastic (that choo choo is way too cool) and love your Happy Turkey Day papers and elements! You have been keeping busy....awesome job on all and thanks so very much for the great gifts!!

    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    beautiful kit for Thanksgiving. Thank you for sharing:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:52 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Wow Amy,

    The Thanksgiving kit is great, and I really love the choo choo templates. I'm sure my grandson will too.
    DJ

     

    Blogger lawyerlyn said ... (5:52 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    i just love the colors you used. thanks for sharing.

     

    Blogger Becky said ... (6:10 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent. These look like lots of fun to work with!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you for making both girl & boy templates. The trains are perfect for my cousin's son. He is a train fanatic. Thanks also for the great turkey kit. Before I even scrolled down, I was prepared to buy it. Imagine my great pleasure in being able to download it free. Thanks so much for all you do.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:31 AM, November 14, 2006) : 

    thank you so very very much this is a fantastic kit!!! you are too kind to share all of your wonderful work Big hugs

     

    Blogger Dana said ... (2:50 AM, November 14, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much - these templates are adorable !!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:05 AM, November 16, 2006) : 

    thanks sooo much for the wonderful templates

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:46 AM, November 19, 2006) : 

    I'm so glad to found your blog. You are so very talented!! I like what you are doing and I'm excited about your templates. I'm a templates-addict and love that you share them.

    Thank you very much.

    Greetings

    Gisela

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:40 PM, November 19, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the templates and the Thanksgiving kit! They're wonderful!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 AM, November 25, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the templates and kit...too cute :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 PM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Love them! Thank you for sharing all of your hard work!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:39 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the templates. They're great, as always. And thank you for the Happy Turkey Day kit. That turkey is "some awesome dude" as my nephew would say. And the matching papers are perfect. Thank you so much!

     

    post a comment