• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, December 01, 2006

    Christmas Lights and some LOs

    23 Days Until Christmas!

    Yesterday was a busy day for me! I did a bunch of scrapping, more to see what I could do with certain templates and kits than because I needed to. I never got to try out my bow idea, maybe today. I did make some new stuff for you guys too, but since I have a folder just full to the brim it'll be bit before you see it. Emma went and had her photo taken with Santa last night. It won't be so great since when she was bringing me her shoes to put on she tripped and bumped her head, can you say lovely bruise. Then she didn't want to sit on his lap like the last time we were there so I'm in the photo too, yeah? We'll see I'm to pick them up early next week.

    Here are some LOs I made last night.This one I made for Mrs. Miles since she wanted to see her overlay in use. I liked it so much I used it again in another LO further down.
    Credits:
    papers- A Holiday Whimsy by Pukas & Kipler, Get my Drift by Barb Derskson(Mrs. Miles)
    ribbons and overlay- Satin and Sparkles set & Get my Drift by Barb Derkson(Mrs. Miles)
    holly- Have a Holly Jolly Christmas by Pillowgirl
    template- my No. 38


    This one I made for ConnyB., so she could know how awesome I think this template of hers is!
    Credits:
    kit- Christmas Memories by Christina Wall
    template- Thank You by ConnyB.


    And this last one is my template for the day, I totally changed it from the template but that's what they're for. It's a guide not a rule book, play around with them!
    Credits:
    paper and overlay- Get my drift by Barb Derskson(Mrs.Miles)
    template- my No. 34


    Here's your goodie for today's Friday freebie! (What day lately isn't a freebie?)
    I really like how these look, I went crazy on the colors. You can see thru them so your LO will show thru a bit.

    If nothing else you can use the 3 strings to hang all the ornaments I've made for you!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Here's today's template, pretty basic but I made some of it silver so it's not entirly a template. (Yes, I made it the same day I did all the other silver stuff- can you tell?)

    Template No. 34
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Today's freebie tips!
    Today is not only Friday freebie at a lot of places but it's the start of Advent so there's goodies galore!
    ConnyB. Has some lovely word art for you.
    Valinda has a Santa QP for you.
    Manu's advent calendar has opened it's first box, what's inside- you'll have to go look!
    Sonja's Scrap Corrner has a lovely Christmas QP up.
    Mrs. Miles has done it again, she has a lovely paper pack up. And if you didn't grab it yesterday, she also made some lovely snowflake frames like her overlay that i used above!
    My dear friend Sonia has started her very own blog, yesterday, and has put up a lovely template for you to go grab, and if you scroll down her first kit Chocolate A La Carte is also up for grabs.
    And SOTB has an advent calendar up with something from a different designer every day!
    As always spend the time to share the love!

    The Amazing Digi Scrap Race starts today, shall we go see what it's about?


    Only 2 days left in my
    scrap challenge!

    **I'll be taking down some of my older kits and templates on the 3rd of December so if you haven't searched thru my archives, now would be the time to do so.
    Enjoy and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Christmas Lights and some LOs"

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (8:00 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Love you christmas lights!!! Thanks so much, your stuff is always stunning! *hugs*

     

    Blogger Mom2fur said ... (8:46 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the cute Christmas lights! And your daughter is adorable. I mean, really--you don't need any sugar cookies with a sweetie like that in your home!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:48 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Thanks Amy for sharing your wonderful designs with me..I love the snowflake LO with Emma..how cute!:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for the cute Christmas lights! The snowflake template is also very cute!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (9:09 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Amy - Love the new template and the lights!! Thank you! Last night and tonight I reserved for myself to do layouts with your templates!! I'll post them on my blog when I'm done so you can see them! Love the LO you did with Conny's template of Emma so pretty!Have a great day!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Great stuff! What a nice Friday freebie, as were the monday's, tuesday's, wed... !
    Thank you for sharing ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Thank you for today's template and the Christmas Lights. They are wonderful.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10:03 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    I just wanted to say a BIG thank you for all the wonderful goodies you share!! They are just awesome!!!
    Hugs
    ~Nana~

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:49 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Your thinkers thinkin up wonderful things Amy.... thanks for sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:55 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    I'm just loving your templates, Amy!! I'm so glad I found your blog site!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:15 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Thank you for sharing all these goodies. Your are very generous and talented.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:34 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Another great template! Thanks for the Christmas lights too! Freemo

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (4:13 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Love the layouts you did with Mrs. Miles overlay and Conny's Template! Fab job on the Christmas lights....I luv them!!!!! The template is wonderful too! Thank you, Amy!
    Sorry to hear about Emma's bruise...sound like she had the wigglies when it came to taking the photo with Santa! My 3 year old is the same way.....wonder how she will be when we take her picture with him this year! LOL!
    Off to check out your links....thanks much and chat with you later!
    Michaele
    P.S. Sorry for the book!

     

    Blogger mgc said ... (4:22 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Thanks for sharing the goodies!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Your Christmas lights are just wonderful, thank you so much for sharing.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:37 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Amy everything looks great and your christmas lights are to die for! Thanks so much for sharing you are a real sweetie.

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (4:48 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Thank you for templates 32, 33, 34 & the Silver Snowflakes & the Christmas Lights... What a creative head you have on your shoulders!!! And thank you for the heads up on other websites with goodies... I've been introduced to several new websites I wouldn't have know about without "Freebie Tips of the Day".

     

    Blogger Annette said ... (5:52 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:54 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Such fun Christmas lights! Thanks!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Amy...Thanks so much for the cute Christmas lights! You are very sweet to share your hard work. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the template. It is great! And I love the christmas lights. They seem to twinkle. I truly appreciate your sharing all of these lovely gifts. Again, thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 PM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Great work - thanks!

     

    Blogger Rebecca said ... (12:45 AM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Great LOs and I love your use of Barb's overlay too! :D Thanks for the wonderful templates and great lights! :D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the wonderful downloads. The lights are great and I love the template. I wish I knew where to get the overlay you used. It is great. I like to surf, so maybe I can find it. Thanks again

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    What a lot of ideas you have! thank you

     

    post a comment