• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, December 03, 2006

    Christmas 2-pack and Template No. 36

    21 Days 'Til Christmas!


    Yesterday I didn't do much. My hubby took Emma and I out to lunch, then we went grocery shopping. Fun right! I did make some cute stuff for you all and a lovely page of Emma but I didn't do anything around the house, I'm such a bad person. And today I'll be taking down a bunch of my older links(my 4shared account is full), so I won't have much time for household stuff today either and tommrow we're going to visit friends. Oh well a messy house isn't too bad of a thing.


    Here is a cute LO of Emma, the photo was from our trip to California this past April. I did this for the sketch challenge at Miss Tina's.Credits:
    kit- Lilac freebie by Bad Candy
    template- sketchie112806 by Miss Tina


    Here is your goodie for the day. It's a 2-pack of the same thing. It's an element template and then the felt stickers I made from it. I believe they are about 3 inches, high but I could be wrong. Any how, enjoy!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Here is my next template No. 36. I've been doing a lot of single photo templates lately I think I need to go after some with more photos in them again. We'll see what my thinker thinks up next. Enjoy!

    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie Tips of the day!
    Valinda has a cute gingerbreadman QP!
    ConnyB. has a set of QP's up on her blog- I love the kit she made them from!
    Manu has her advent going still and if you missed the first two days she put the links up on her blog, go grab them NOW!!
    Saab has a wonderful paper pack called Dark Moments up, very nice.
    Jessica Gorny has some neat Christmas run-ons/wordart for you.
    Miss Phoenix has some cute mini kits up.
    The Scraphouse team has a mega winter kit for you.

    Now this is a good site for sketches I got from Miss Tina. Need inspiration for a LO this is the place to visit! Scrap Maps! They have all sizes of LOs and cards and such. Simply wonderful.

    I want to put out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated in my scrap challenge!
    I'll be putting up my five favorites today or tomorrow and it'll be so hard to choose. I hope you all had fun with it and enjoy the goodies you got for taking part!


    I'll be taking down the older links today. I don't know if/when/where they'll pop back up again but I'm glad so many people grabbed them and are hopefully putting them to good use!

    Happy Holidays and Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Christmas 2-pack and Template No. 36"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:21 AM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy for the templates and stickers...they are really cool:)Also..thanks again for mentioning me and all the other freebies.You are sooo sweet to do that.:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 AM, December 03, 2006) : 

    another fantastic template! Thank you sooo much for them!!!!!

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (12:21 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    TYS your awesome mini templates & cool felt stickers

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (12:44 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    What a great layout. Just perfect. Very cool templates too. Thank you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:54 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy for these tempaltes. Great idea for the decoration templates.
    I am curious to see who wins!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (2:29 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy!

    As usual you rock!!! These are beautiful!! Thank you!

     

    Blogger TexJudy said ... (3:07 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Thanks for another great template! I JUST finished getting the older ones from 4shared Yesterday! So glad I did, too! Now I just need to work with them =)
    Thanks so much!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (3:31 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Very nice goodies, as usual! Thank you so very much for the new template (FAB job on it!) and the felt christmas items and templates will be sooooooo much fun to play with....hope you have a great day, Amy!

    Don't worry, I haven't had much time to clean lately, either....I should be doing my Christmas cards right now...or getting my Christmas gifts in order......or CLEANING house....LOl! Chat with ya later....and thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting! :)

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (4:10 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Thank you so very much for Template #36 & the felt stickers... and for the link to scrap-maps... I so look forward to visiting your blog everyday!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (4:18 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for taking the time to put all this information and goodies in here for us.. you are awesome.

    Joy

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for sharing all the templates. I could not participate in the challenge, just so busy with holiday stuff. But they will get used.


    Michelle

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the lovely freebies. I really appreciate them.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Ok...over 170 downloads...let's leave this girl some serious love!!
    Love ya Amy...Thanks so much!!!
    Debra

     

    Blogger Rebecca said ... (10:57 PM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Great ornaments! Thanks! That template rocks... as always. You are one sweet sweetheart! :D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Amy,
    Thank you so much for all your templates and elements. You are so kind to share. Love them all.

    Denise

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:29 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the awesome freebies!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Amy, I'm so tired, I've been shopping today! I finally made it here. Thanks so much for the freebies, love the Lo of Emma and TSM for your help with Template formats today at Let's Scrap. Hugs Sonia.
    P.S. Don't worry about the house work it will still be there tomorrow *gg*

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Yes, templates with at least pics on it. Thanks!!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    I love your felt stickers. Thank you soooooo much for more of them. :)
    And the template is very interesting. I'll bet it will look VERY different with each person who uses it. What fun!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 AM, December 06, 2006) : 

    Cool! thanks!

     

    Blogger Cindy Jo said ... (10:26 AM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    very nice. thank you

     

    post a comment