• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, December 02, 2006

    Hide and Seek & Boo-Boo (glitter, bow and No. 35)

    22 Days until Christmas!

    Happy weekend everyone! Who's going out Christmas shopping? Nothing really happened yesterday so I'll get straight to the scrapping!

    Here's a LO I made of Emma in her newest place to play. The first time she went in there to play we had the hardest time finding her! Now we look for the pile of bowls and such outside the cabinet and know that she is within.Credits:
    papers- Deep Blue Freeze by Barb Derksen (Mrs. Miles)
    In the Jungle by ConnyB., my- Sunny Day & Primary Colors
    flowers- Flowers Special by Manu
    template- my No. 24


    This is a shot of the bump/lump on Emma's head. Poor girl, it's gone down and turned black and blue now. But it'll be lovely in those Santa photos.
    Credits:
    kit- Cuts and Scrapes by Khristy Schmidt
    template- Saab template No. 1


    Now, you might remember I talked about playing with glitter. Well it's a PITA! So I didn't do too much with it. Here are the few piece I did make- aren't they great? You can't see the detail too well but there are little squares of glitter making up those shapes and in the ribbons on the presents. I need to figure out an easier way to do that.
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    I did make a killer bow last night, but I don't have a preview of it. However, I'll let you download it if you want to. I used a the colors from my Christmas kit, so you can imagine the color scheme if you want to grab it.

    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Here's my next template No. 35, can you figure out what the inspiration was for it. I was thinking if you wanted it to look more realistic you could use your warp tools on the ribbons under the buttons. I'm not sure for PS but I'd use the warp mesh for PSP. Any pinched ribbon tutorial could show you how.
    Template No. 35
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie tips of the day!
    Now first rememebr to go grab day 2 off all those advents!
    Jburkhart has a mini kit up for grabs.
    Sonia has put up a second template for you.
    Digital Freebies had their Friday freebie up!
    Jessica Gorny has a cute Christmas mini kit up for you.
    Jeanine has a paper pack in Christmas colors.
    And Melissa has a lovely bright mini kit for you with a spring feel.

    Only 1 day left in my scrap challenge!!!!
    Now or never people!


    **I'll be taking down some of my older kits and templates on the 3rd of December(tomorrow) so if you haven't searched thru my archives, now would be the time to do so.
    Enjoy and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Hide and Seek & Boo-Boo (glitter, bow and No. 35)"

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (8:02 AM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Amy, I am going to blow up my PC with the amount of downloading I am doing, but I don't care. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us all. Have to ask how did Emma knock her head? Did I miss something! How cute does she look in her hiding place? I almost died when I read the credits on your LO.Isn't it amazing how a template can be used a number of time and look totally different, have to say Templates Rock! and so do you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:03 AM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Thank you for today's template. It will be fun to work with this one. Reminds me of a memo board.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:31 AM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Poor Emma...that bump looks sore.:(

    My youngest grand daughter use to have a bump on her forehead all the time..she would bang her head(on purpose) on the rails of her crib when she was put to bed.So..her parents had to wrap towels and such on the top of it.I don't think I have a pic of her with out a bump on the head when she was that age.I am glad she got over that tantrum.LOL

    Thank you for the template and glitter freebies..they look great!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 AM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Everyday I am totally surprised by the fantastic elements and templates that you give away. Thank you so much for being so generous and sharing your talents with us. I love all the Christmas goodies!
    Victoria "mizamigo"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 AM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Amy, that's so nice of you to keep on with all this stuff. Can't still figure out where you find all that time, but I am always pleased to find some new stuff here everyday. The glitter things look terrible. Haven't give it a try right now, but you have to let me know if you have a tuto for this!
    Poor little Emma, did she get her head bump into her secret place?

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (1:10 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    TYS your wonderful Christmas Glitter,the bow is fantastic and so is your template!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (2:17 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Amy - its a delight for my eye every time I visit your site. I love to see what you come up with. Love the LO. Have a blessed day.

     

    Blogger Mom2fur said ... (2:41 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the freebies...and the links. And I hope Angel Baby's head feels better!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (3:10 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy! Great new layouts.....that one of Emma Bruise is so cute with Khristy's Boo-Boo kit! Your bows turned out gorgeous....will look great with your Christmas Kit....and the glitter and the new template ROCKS!!!!! Can't wait to play! Just finished a layout using your template #23...it turned out really good...will be on my blog later today! Thanks so very much for linking to me for my goodies....I need to put up some more!
    Hugs to you and chat later!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:04 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Your layout with Emma and her hiding place is incredibly precious. I think capturing a moment in time is the ultimate goal and prize of photo journaling. When my daughter was young (about 20 years ago), great photos were hard come by. First you needed a camera and film to take the photo. Then, without knowing what you've got, it was sent out for processing and returned in about a week. Re-prints of the few good ones to share with family and friends took another week. And then you had to mail them. What a process that was! Now, we can capture and share moments so easily. Truly, the are amazing and good times.

    Thank you for all of the elements, papers and templates that are not only fun to work with, but that help create the amazing layouts we all keep and share. It is most generous of you to so freely share your talent and time! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:04 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for today's freebies. I can't wait to try out that memo board template!

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (5:43 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy and thank you for the great Christmas Glitter, the Holiday Bow and Template 35.. you are the Template Queen girl!!!

    I look forward to your blog everyday.... and your Emma is such a darling!!

    Thanks again.

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (8:10 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy! So cute! Thanks so much for sharing PITA glitter *laugh* I appreciate it. Poor Emma that is quite a bump - I hope she is feeling better!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much!

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (5:52 AM, December 03, 2006) : 

    Great LOs Amy! Poor Emma... Hope she´s doing well now!
    Thank you very much for the nice freebies, too :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:32 AM, December 03, 2006) : 

    thank you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    wonderful. thanks

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:29 AM, December 31, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much!

     

    post a comment