• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, January 22, 2007

    The COLTS won!!!!

    Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend, we did! The Colts are going to the super bowl!!!!!!!! Sorry, I'm a bit excited. Oh it was such a great game, a real nail biter!

    I finally made the new blog header I've been meaning to update since before Christmas. It turned a little pixelated when I put it up so I'll have to mess with my dimensions for the next one but it looks good enough that I'm not going to redo it just yet. Everything up there is by me. (well the label came from the label maker at atomic cupcake)

    Here's the latest challenge from the ADSR. It was a photo swap with your team mate so these are Michaele's little darlings on a camping trip. Aren't they adorable? I bought the 2 kits I used for the LO with my prizes from the earlier challenges. Great colors I thought!
    Credits:
    kits- Faith True's About a Boy & Victoria Feemster's Jackson Lane
    elements- Barb Derksen's Leafy Green Buttons and Rockin Rocks
    fonts-
    Basic Font and Blackjack

    Freebie Tips of the Day!
    Debby has a great multi photo template for you.
    Pillowgirl is back and she has an awesome Valentine QP up for grabs!
    Carrie has a cute Valentine mini kit up.
    Seebee's Freebies has another paper pack for her Dream Trip kit!!!
    Mrs. Miles has some neat-o denim buttons on her blog.
    Leslie has a brend new blog with a gift of word art for you, go check it out.
    Krash has 3 great templates up on her blog if you'd like to add to your collection.
    The IkeaGoddess has a new template on her blog!
    Kate seems to be the doodle queen and she has some OUTSTANDING doodles for you!!
    Kris has a set of overlays for you on her blog.
    Traci Sims has a sample of her Blue Mirage kit up on her blog.
    Miss Tiina has a set of Vintage brushes in .abr for anyone who loves brushes.
    Caro has the papers for her shabby winter kit up.
    Nana has a great new kit in her attic so go grab it now!
    Aida has a soft and very pretty kit up on her blog.
    Fatima has a kit that's blasting off into space.
    Marta has a few good QPs for you. (here= aqui)
    Heavenly Scraps has a soft pastel kit up for grabs.
    Digitalgirl has a pretty blue QP on her blog.
    Michaele has some neat vacation stickers for you!
    Romona has a lovely paper pack called Hannah's Joy on her blog.
    Please leave some love when you download!

    Comments on "The COLTS won!!!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 AM, January 22, 2007) : 

    thanks for the links Amy! And wooooooot on the Colts, I live in indy so they are my fav team of course lol I was on my tiptoes the last 10 minutes! lol

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 PM, January 22, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all the freebie tips--wow! Some of these designers I wouldn't have known of, had it not been for you. Love your work too! Take care :)

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (2:04 PM, January 22, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! Just checking in! You've been very busy! Sorry I missed your chat - I will have to make the next one!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (4:55 PM, January 22, 2007) : 

    Well..I see you are from NC..I'm an NC native and hope to move back some day. You're also a wonderful digiscrapper and extremely helpful blogger. I have those things in to htank you for; however...my family is tried and true PATS...so I guess I'll have to say..Go Bears! ;0)LOL

     

    Blogger Diginan,Liz said ... (7:09 PM, January 22, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, love your new header, cool, and thank you for all of your freebies. :)

     

    Blogger Kitty said ... (7:40 PM, January 22, 2007) : 

    Thanks for finding all the freebies! Great choices.

    I love the page you made for the challenge. Great job!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 AM, January 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the links Amy, I look forward to reading your blog every chance i get! Loved your chat on friday what a hoot!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (3:13 PM, January 23, 2007) : 

    Glad to hear you are so happy that the Colts are going to the super bowl! :)
    Your new bread tie alpha is great, too!
    Thanks for all the site links.....I will never get any of my layouts done.....LOL!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (3:14 PM, January 23, 2007) : 

    Oops, forgot to mention how much I LOVE the layout you did of the girls...it ROCKS!!! :) Thanks so much for doing it!

     

    post a comment