• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, January 19, 2007

    Tonight, we chat!

    Hi there everyone! Are you as excited as I am about chat tonight? Probably not but that's okay. I have my questions all ready and the prizes are ready to go. I added a template to the add-on kit, it was supposed to go into the actual Sweet Stuff kit but I forgot.

    Here's today's freebie! I made it last night and I really like it. I'll have to go scrap a LO with it later! Hope you like it too!Sorry, no longer availble.

    Now onto the tips of the day!
    Valinda has the prettiest spring QP up. I love it!!!
    Jburkhart has a paper sampler for you to grab on her blog.
    Saab is back form her holiday and has a template for you!
    Jessica has a cute template for you to download!
    Moodee Beth has some colored doily for you.
    Debbie has two Valentine card templates up for grabs.
    Those DIP Divas have a new bent photo template for you.
    Ksharonk has a new kit, Fresh Start- it' s very nice.
    It's Chantal's birthday, and she has a freebie for you.
    Go wish her a happy one!
    Celly has a pretty mini kit up on her blog.
    Stefan's Mama has the bookplates for her Lil One kit up.
    Gina has some neat-o brightly colored knitted ricrac cibbons on her blog.
    Misty has a free mini kit calles Passion on her blog!
    Please be so kind as to leave a bit of love when you download a freebie!

    And don't forget to pop into chat tonight!!
    -If you were supposed ot get a newsletter and didn't drop me a line at awatson8@nc.rr.com

    Oh and if you make a LO with my productslet me know, I like to see them in action!

    Comments on "Tonight, we chat!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Terrific template, thank you so much. I'm going to adapt it for my hubby's February desktop calendar. :D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for the adorable heart template. It is so cute. Thank you also for the links to other freebies. It is greatly appreciated! BettyJoR

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (12:28 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Thank you for todays great template!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the goody links and once again for adding my blog to the list! I love seeing my name on your lists. lol

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    The template is gorgeous - thanks a lot.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Amy I LOVE the template!!! Thanks you so much!!!

     

    Blogger hannah said ... (3:01 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Adorable template! Thank you so much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:33 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Another amazing template Amy. Thanks for sharing
    Jen

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Thank You Very Much for your download Jumpstart 3. It looks fantastic, I just need to learn how to do templates...I'm sure I will, sureley others were in the novice section once as well, LOL
    I appreciate the time you go to, for download your freebies and extra downloads from other sites.

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (5:11 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy
    Your template is great. Did you get my glitter fames? I have 3 different ones up on my blog.
    Gail

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:03 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Thank you for another wonderful template! Thank you for all the freebies you hunt for!!!

     

    Blogger cherylzyx said ... (8:11 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    that's very cute! thank you for sharing

     

    Blogger Peggie said ... (8:41 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    This is a great Template. I can't
    wait to see your layout. Thank you
    for sharing it.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the cute template, I love all those hearts! So generous of you to give your work away!
    Hugs!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 PM, January 19, 2007) : 

    Thank you, Amy. This is a very pretty template.

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (1:41 AM, January 20, 2007) : 

    Amy, Good luck with your chat whatever time it is, I'm hopeless with time zones, must find a web site that can convert it for me. Thanks for the link also, when I was on my blog and saw the downloads I knew straight away that you must have linked me.Be back tommorrow to see how your chat went, I've never been to a chat before and am die to know what they are like.

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (5:57 AM, January 20, 2007) : 

    Your template is o so cute, thank you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 AM, January 20, 2007) : 

    So lovely! Thank you for this great template, I can't wait to use it.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:22 AM, January 20, 2007) : 

    Hey Amy - Just a hello and hope you have a terrific weekend! :) Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:08 PM, January 20, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing. I love it!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 PM, January 20, 2007) : 

    Love your blog - thanks for the freebies and tips. Your the best!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:32 PM, January 20, 2007) : 

    This is a great template Amy; thank you! I enjoyed your chat last night and so glad you had a nice turnout; great job!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM, January 20, 2007) : 

    A wonderful template again. Thank you

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 AM, January 21, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing this great template.

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (9:17 AM, January 21, 2007) : 

    Love your template and the links - thank you so much!

     

    Blogger Widiger Family said ... (3:52 PM, January 21, 2007) : 

    I love it thanks for your hard work and for sharing it

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 PM, January 21, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the great freebie.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:46 PM, January 21, 2007) : 

    Fab new template......valentines word art and new template collections! You have been busy, girl!

    Will have to go and check out the freebie finds you have posted! Thanks for including me on that list too....much appreciated!

    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:40 AM, January 25, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy, you are so creative with these templates. Thank you for sharing them.


    Michelle

     

    post a comment