• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, January 20, 2007

    Welcome to the weekend!

    Hi there everyone! I had lots of fun in chat last night! Thank you to everyone who came. I hope you had as much fun as I did and enjoyed your free goodies! Now then I'm busily sitting here in rapture from the ice cream I'm eating. It's a limited edition Bananna Nut. It tastes a bit like bananna but bread, and is so awesome! I love bananna flavored stuff so I'm in heaven. Pardon me while I bliss out for a moment..... ahhhh, that's great!

    Now on to the freebies!
    First part of her newset kit Shabby winter over as Caro's Scraps.
    Have you grabbed the monthly kit at Miss Mint's yet?
    Week 3 of 5 Valentine Kisses over at Dreamy Scraps.
    Mrs. Miles has some flower buttons and if you scroll down some leaves too!
    Di has a nice template up for grabs.
    Amanda has a lovely paper pack called Dirty Love Letters- Great work!
    Those DIP Divas have another template for you!
    Bren has a new kit up on her blog, very rich colors.
    Ria has a great template on her blog! It's her first and it's wonderful!
    There's a pretty heart freebie on Maddy's Blog!
    Scroll down on Misty's Blog for some free buttons.
    Antje has a wonderful new kit Chocolate Blossom up for grabs.
    Laura has a neat mini kit up for grabs!
    Leah has a great Valentine freebie on her blog. (Must go thru shop) It matches her awesome new kit!
    As always leave some love hwen you download!
    Happy Scrapping everyone and I'll see you on Monday!

    Comments on "Welcome to the weekend!"

     

    Blogger kruemelmai said ... (5:00 PM, January 20, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the links!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:27 AM, January 21, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy!:)
    Thank you soo much for sharing these freebie sites with me.I really appreciate your taking time to find all of them and then posting them here.:)Some of them I have never visited before..mainly because I didn't know about them.:)
    Thank you also for leaving such wonderful comments on my blog.I love your visits.:)
    Have a fantastic day!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (12:01 PM, January 21, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for showing us the way to some great freebies.

     

    Blogger Carolyn Bender said ... (12:43 PM, January 21, 2007) : 

    Just stopping by to say I love your new blog banner!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:44 PM, January 21, 2007) : 

    Hey Amy! Luv, Luv Luv the new banner!!! Wonderful job on it! Chat was lots of fun...and thanks for the goodies! Looking forward to next week's ADSR challenges with ya!
    Hugs,
    Michaele

     

    post a comment