• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, January 18, 2007

    Sorry...

    I have such a killer migraine right now, I can't stay on the computer. If it goes away I'll come back later and put up some tips, if not come back tomorrow for a long list and the freebie. Sorry, must go nap.

    Comments on "Sorry..."

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (11:18 AM, January 18, 2007) : 

    Hope you feel better soon Amy get some rest and I've put you in my prayers!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 PM, January 18, 2007) : 

    You just get better and donĀ“t think of anybody else but you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 PM, January 18, 2007) : 

    Hope you get to feeling better! Migraines are awful. You are in my prayers. : D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM, January 18, 2007) : 

    I suffered with a headache every day of my life for 35 years before I saw a neurologist. He put me on Maxalt for when a migraine hits (it works better than anything else I had tried though not 100% depending on how soon I take it and the severity). Then I take Depakote daily to help keep them at bay. The Depakote is used for other things but they found it works well for us headache sufferers. It has done wonders in improving the quality of my life. Hopefully this is a rare thing for you - if not maybe these suggestions will help. Hope you feel better!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:25 PM, January 18, 2007) : 

    Those headaches can be killers. Hope you feel better.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 PM, January 18, 2007) : 

    Sorry you're not feeling well - hope you feel better soon. Don't forget how much you are appreciated! Tina

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (5:22 PM, January 18, 2007) : 

    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Joy

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 PM, January 18, 2007) : 

    I get migraines too so I know how you feel! I absolutely LOVE your blog and stuff!! I hope you feel better soon - especially for the chat tomorrow night!!!

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (9:28 PM, January 18, 2007) : 

    Hope you feel better soon.

     

    Blogger julie said ... (4:28 AM, January 19, 2007) : 

    sorry you're out of action! Hope things are right again after your rest :)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:49 PM, January 21, 2007) : 

    I hate migraines.......especially for me when they first start because I get the spots and wavy lines right before they hit! Ugh!

     

    post a comment