• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, May 19, 2007

    Weekend List

    Don't forget to stop by DigiByDesign tomorrow for the Grand Opening. There's a scavenger hunt all day, and a 25% off store wide sale. Lots of specials today too! Including 50% off my kit Emma's Hat. Try to stop by one of the chats (schedule in post below) because they're giving away so many freebies it'll make your head spin!

    * Don't forget to grab yesterday's Friday Freebie since i was a bit late posting it.

    Today's List:
    Sandra has a cute mini kit called On Your Toes.
    Michaele has the elements for her Mom mini kit up.
    Tracy B. has a killer template.
    Mrs. Miles has more Styling Hair for you.
    Misty has a cute Poodle mini kit for you.
    KsharonK has a cute Sweet Pea mini kit on her blog.
    Shandy has a huge set of funky stitches up for grabs.
    Jason has some floral photoshop brushes. (He also has them in PNG)
    KristyAnn has some neat looking vintage invoices.
    Traci has a Jungle Floral sampler up.
    Lindsay Jane has a Fresh mini kit for you.
    Nana's Attic has a new paper pack called Sunny Days.
    (Also scroll down if you missed any of her Old Glory kit.)
    Leah has some lowercase Soap Bubble alpha up.
    Pamela has a cool train template.
    Krista has her May Flowers kit up.
    Kari has a cute paper pack called Daisy Swirls,
    and she had her baby girl so wish congrats here.
    Lara has a set of 2 QPs from her Cherished kit.
    Kristy has a funky paper pack called Squiffy Watermelon Slice.
    Remember to leave some love where ever you roam.

    *Don't forget tomorrow's store-wide 25% off sale at DBD or the specials running today!
    (That includes everything in my shop tomorrow- aka Sunday.)

    Happy scrapping everyone and have a great weekend!
    Hope to see you in chat!

    Comments on "Weekend List"

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (9:21 AM, May 19, 2007) : 

    Thanks for your list... If tu you want I've got a little freebie fish on my blog !!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:41 AM, May 19, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the list Amy!! I am so bummed that I missed the Birthday Bash Add-On. I have just had some birthdays in my family and haven't been on the computer much in the last few days and I get on and see the birthday add on and it is no longer available! :( Will you have it available again in the future?? Thanks! tbkress1@msn.com

    Becki

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (12:01 PM, May 19, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Thanks again for the wonderful freebie list.:)
    Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,Valinda

     

    Blogger Shandy said ... (1:03 PM, May 19, 2007) : 

    thanks for the spotlight today :) I really appreciate it and all your hard work on linking us all up to the freebies!!

    also a BIG special THANKS for the purchase :)

     

    Blogger Scraps By Rachel Dobbs said ... (3:08 PM, May 19, 2007) : 

    Amy,

    Hun, I want to say Thank you, for all of your shares and your kindness! I just found your blog the other day and haven't gotten a chance to really DL anything yet ( been AFK) but I plan to, and I want to thank you in advance. I know how much appreciatation is...... Appreciated. ;) Come and visit my blog... I hope you'll snag all you want... 90% of it is MY designs and they are original.

    can I add you to my Badazz bloggers list? Will you snag my button and att it yours? I have some fun stuff you may really enjoy. Come 'a' callin' sometime. :)

    Thank you for you...

    Rachel

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (1:09 AM, May 20, 2007) : 

    thank you for the list of inspiration & awesome freebies! Have a WONDERFUL day!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:39 AM, May 20, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the list, Amy :)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:02 PM, May 22, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the mention.....big hugs to you!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment