• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, May 20, 2007

    Today is the DBD Grand Opening!!! Oh and a list.

    Normally I don't do Sundays but today is the Grand Opening of the new shop at DigiByDesign!!!

    DigiByDesign- Designers
    Acorn Designs ~ Athena ~ Amy W. Designs ~
    ~Curth’s Digital Designs ~
    Jessica Gorny ~ ManuScraps ~ Michelle Conrad
    MissPix Designs ~ Rose Made Designs ~
    Saskia Bokkers ~ SeAScrAps ~ Stacey Sansom

    If you've been paying attention then you know there's so much going on and so many freebies it'll spin your head!
    We have the store-wide 25% off sale. (Well almost, a few things are even more!)
    And there's a free kit Carefree, by Athena with any paid purchase!
    A killer scavenger hunt that leads to a hugs mega kit Summer Blush! (look for the paste)
    Chats with lots of Freebies! (I mean LOTS!)
    There's also a Trivia Contest with lots of goodies!
    and some neat-o grab bags, including one from me, for only $2.50!
    Click here for my grab bag

    * On a side note I uploaded my Bread Tie Alpha to the shop (As seen in my blog header) for $1.50. (Today it's $1.13) It's an oldie but wasn't in the shop long while I was at DSD so I thought I'd bring it back for you all.

    Today's List:
    MaryAnne has a Natural Inspiration sampler for you.
    Pamela has a funky template for you.
    Rachel has a wordart sample of her new alpha for us, it's cute.
    ( Find all of her freebies here.)
    Lvred has all 3 parts of her Emma's colors up for grabs, so scroll on down!
    Heather has 2 new great ones, some grungy index cards and a mini kit Florific!
    Janosch has a pretty cardboard frame up.
    Eva has a add-on for her Fresh Fusion kit.
    Scrappy3Friends have a wonderfully lacy mini kit called Coffee Time.
    An has a Cra mini kit up for grabs.
    Tina has a beautiful cluster frame that matches her new kit Grandma's kitchen!
    Ana has some neat Date Marker stamps for you.
    I Made This has a cool grungy paper pack called Dexy Papers. (Great for boys! girls too.)
    Leah has some Crumpled papers on her blog.
    Jen has her Cinnamon kit elements pack for you. (Must go thru shop)
    Correen has 2 element packs, Weekend Escape and Spa Holiday. (Must go thru shop.)
    Misty has a Grunge Cricle Border on her blog.
    Marcee has a cute add-on for her Daisy kit up.
    Valinda has some neat elements today including some airplanes!
    Remember to leave some love where ever you download totally sweet freebies!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Today is the DBD Grand Opening!!! Oh and a list."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:53 PM, May 20, 2007) : 

    Morning Amers -

    Well, it is still morning out here in California. You were up way too early leaving a comment on Valinda's blog. You aren't nervous about the grand opening, are you?

    Give Emma a hug for us. Any progress on the potty training?

    Lots of love. Dadoo

     

    Blogger An said ... (3:45 PM, May 20, 2007) : 

    Thanks for adding my freebie to your list. ;))

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:20 PM, May 20, 2007) : 

    I just checked out the store - it looks fantastic! You have outdone yourselves!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (4:50 PM, May 20, 2007) : 

    On my way over to check out the store. I am on a borrowed computer, so can't stay long. Just had to stop in & see what I could find. I wish you continued success & am so proud of you, my 1st blog that I ever visited.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:00 PM, May 20, 2007) : 

    Love the store. Thanks for the freebie list today.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (6:15 PM, May 20, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    Congratulations on your new store grand opening.!!:)
    Thank you so much for coming to see me this morning and leaving a wonderful comment for me.I love your visits.:)
    I also want to thank you for finding all these fantastic freebies for me.I sure appreciate it and I also appreciate your adding me to your list.So glad you like the airplanes.:)

    Have a great time with your new store.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Karla M. said ... (9:13 PM, May 20, 2007) : 

    Congrats on the opening, Amy. I hope it's a huge success.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:46 AM, May 21, 2007) : 

    5-21-07
    Good Morning Amy:)
    I hope you had a great day yesterday with your grand opening.I bet you are all worn out from the excitement.:)
    I don't know how you keep up with all you do...but I sure appreciate all that you do for us.:)Thank you so much:)

    Have a fantastic day today!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:03 PM, May 21, 2007) : 

    Hey Amers - Just a quick hello as still power-visiting with my In-laws... I miss ya. Hope all is well with you. Have a wonderful day! :D *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger Just Me said ... (1:07 PM, May 21, 2007) : 

    love the list Amy ...don't know what I would do if you ever stopped that list....this people are so talented....also thanks for stopping by my blog ...hope your weekend was full of sunshine..

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:04 PM, May 22, 2007) : 

    Hope the grand opening was a huge success....I will stop on over there and see if the scavenger hunt is still going on....it sounds like it was a fun grand opening! Big list....there are so many freebies out there now...thanks for finding them all - will have to go and check them out!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment