• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, May 14, 2007

    Sorry... no list today.

    The time I would usually take to write up a list today will be spent cleaning up the mess Emma made. While I was using the bathroom she got a hold of a small container of Spackle hubby had used over the weekend and proceeded to rub it all over herself, the chair, the mini fridge and into the carpet. I've gotten everything but the carpet cleaned but I'm tired and she's now napping, so after I tackle this last job she'll probably be awake again and I won't have the energy to look for freebies. I did make a list yesterday so you can check those out of head over to Ikea Goddess' blog and see what she has new today. (That's what I'll probably end up doing later if I get a break.)

    I still am looking for a name for my birthday kit (2 posts down) so if you want to take a try at winning it for free please give me your suggestions.

    Happy Scrapping!

    (Ugh- I'm so tired, I don't want to go clean the carpet.)

    Comments on "Sorry... no list today."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 PM, May 14, 2007) : 

    Hi Amers -

    Emma is really trying to show you why her age is referred to as the 'terrible twos', isn't she? You have had a couple of unfun days. Sorry we weren't nearby to give you some help.

    Lots of Love. Dadoo

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (5:12 PM, May 14, 2007) : 

    Ack! Poor you with Spackle about the house! Yikes! Good luck getting it out of everything.

    Only name I have for your wonderful "birthday kit" is something like "Birthday Celebration!" or "It's MY Party" - both of which have probably been used a gazillion times already. The kit looks like FUN, so maybe "Birthday Fun" but, again, that's probably used too.

    Have a day!

    D

     

    Blogger Jan said ... (5:48 PM, May 14, 2007) : 

    Oh I feel for you! Haven't been Spackled, but I've been Sharpied (all over furniture, walls, and carpet) and Laundry Marker'd (when I didn't even know I owned one!) and Play Doh'd and a few other things. It just wants to make you cry, except you love them so much! I think we're almost getting to the stage where we can repaint now, without danger of a repeat! lol! Guess it was my karma for waxing my mom's kitchen floor with Crisco when I was 2.... ;-) Hope you're scrapping it all!!

     

    Blogger Misty Cato said ... (9:41 PM, May 14, 2007) : 

    Oh no - sorry about the spackle! While I know it is totally no funny now, I hope you took photos so you can laugh about it later. Wish I was closer to come help you clean, sounds like you need a break.

    Let's see names for a birthday kit:
    Party Time
    Make a Wish
    Birthday Bash
    Celebrating You
    Hullabaloo

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:47 AM, May 15, 2007) : 

    A few more suggestions:
    Color Me Happy
    Milestones
    Celebrate You
    Light the Candles

    lwlittlebit@yahoo.com

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:46 AM, May 15, 2007) : 

    Oh myyyyy!!!! I am just TRYING to imagine Emma covered in splackle! LOL but not, hey, if your the one to clean it all up. Lil stinker -giggle. Did we get pics?

    Have a better day, today my friend!

    *major hugs*

    Barb

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:41 PM, May 15, 2007) : 

    OMGoodness! Sorry. I hope you can get it out of the carpet!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:13 PM, May 15, 2007) : 

    Oh boy.....what a shocker that would be to see! Glad you were able to get it all cleaned up on her, the furniture and your carpet! Don't you just love toddlers?????
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment