• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, May 15, 2007

    Thank you... Let's start the party!

    First of all, let me thank you all for your kind words and thoughts yesterday. I did get the carpet all cleaned up. I just want to thank my Bissell Little Green machine for all of it's help. I'm so glad I had that because I can think of how else I would have cleaned up the carpet. As to pictures, I'm sorry but no. Emma was put directly into the bath and cleaned up and put down to nap. As for the carpet and chair I was too mad to even think of taking a photo first I just wanted it cleaned up.

    I did however take a photo of the angel sleeping with all her animals as requested by Barb. She's got her Pig, Duck, Bear (aka-Pooh), Lulu, Sammi and Bun-Bun. That's how they have to be for her to sleep. Occasionally Duck and Pig trade places (Duck is at her feet under the blanket) but that's the line up.I finally chose a name fro my Birthday kit! I want to thank everyone for their suggestions. i went with something simple and obvious suggested by Linda, Amy's Birthday Bash! Several others suggested Birthday Bash but she's the one who stuck my name on it. So thanks again for all the great suggestions.
    I've also included this Jumpstart as a bonus with my birthday kit. I gave it out at a chat back in March so some of you might already have it, but if not it'll be yours with the purchase of the kit.
    You can find this kit in my shop now.

    And don't forget the Grand-opening of DBD this weekend, chats, sales and lots of freebies!

    Now my birthday isn't until tomorrow, but I'm not sure how much or when I'll be on the computer tomorrow. So I'm just going to start the party a bit early. Here's is my present to you for my birthday, it's an add-on for Amy's Birthday Bash kit. Now grab it quick because it's coming down once my birthday is over. (aka- sometime Thursday)Sorry, this is no longer available.

    And here's today's list!
    Eva has a cute Baby Boy QP.
    Sabine has the embellishments for her Flowers For My Mother kit up.
    Barb has another Appliqué for you.
    Saab has a folded/curled page template for you.
    Katie has a template up for grabs.
    Acorn Designs has part 2 of their Morning Glory kit up.
    Nana's Attic has a cool new kit called Old Glory, that she's collab-ing on with Janidee.
    (Stars and Stripes forever!)
    Lindsay Jane has 2 "I See Stars" mini kits, that would go well with the Old Glory kit above.
    Please, leave some love people!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Thank you... Let's start the party!"

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (5:49 PM, May 15, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday - hope you have a wonderful day! Your little angel looks so cute with all the stuffed friends. Thank you so much the wonderful add-on - your kit looks fabulous!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:37 PM, May 15, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy! : D Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!!

     

    Blogger Kristine said ... (7:45 PM, May 15, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much Amy!! Have a fabulous birthday filled with love and laughter!!
    Hugs~
    Kristine

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:12 PM, May 15, 2007) : 

    Awww....thanks for the encouraging words over at my blog...thanks, Amy! That's a great name for your bday kit and love the add-on, too! Thank you very much! Pop over at my blog and check out this evening's post - I made you something with the add-on! Hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow! You deserve the best!
    Emma's sleeping photo with all her animals is too cute! Yikes, I just read what she did with the spackle....so sorry you had to do all that cleaning up!
    Take care and lots of hugs!
    Michaele (your scrapzone trooper buddy)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 PM, May 15, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday Amers!

    Lots of Love from Mom and me.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday Amy! I was surprised and happy to see you chose one of my suggestions for your kit name; thanks!!!! I'm looking forward to scrapping with the neat kit!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:03 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday!!!!!tomorrow. Tomorrow would have been my Dad's 85th birthday, but he passed away in 1991. It seems like it was only yesterday. He was a good guy and my best friend. I guess he knew he was leaving me in good hands - my DH is a good guy and my other best friend. Anyway, thanks and hope you have a great birthday.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:04 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Dear Amy
    Happy Birthday to you. :)
    I will you peace, good health and love. Thank you for the wonderful mini kit and for all of the wonderful tips you send us every day! Have a wonderful birthday!

     

    Blogger An said ... (1:20 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday from me. I hope you are having a great day ;))

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:11 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday!
    Hope you'll have a wonderful day :)
    The name for your birthday kit is great, and I hope your carpet is ok.
    I have put a link to your site from my (newstarted) blog, because I'm often in here checking your freebee lists ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Your birthday bash kit looks awesome! Congratulations on a job well done!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:16 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday! And, thanks so much for the adorable freebie! :)

     

    Blogger Felicia McB said ... (9:23 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    awesome kit! happy birthday again!
    thanks for sharing the add on with us!

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (9:54 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Coming by to wish you A WONDERFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. Hope you have a fantastic day and that your year ahead is filled with all you wish for.
    Hugs
    Kimb

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:11 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Awwww - she looks A DOOR A BLE!!! Her bed looks like a mini - Noah's ark! LOL! I hope YOU get to have a nap today Amers. Love your Bday Bash kit! I've linked to ya today! *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger Just Me said ... (11:58 AM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Amy ..just to let you Melissa recieved the letter and was so happy thanks again for letting her be a part of it ....also HAPPY BIRTHDAY ....you are always so helpful and full of info for us all ...thanks again

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (12:12 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday Amy:)
    I wish you the most wonderful birthday!!!!! And a whole lot more to come:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (12:19 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY and here you are with a gift for us!! lol thank you so very much for another awesome list! i hope your day is better today! Amazing the difference just 24 hours can make:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Hello Amy,
    Happy Birthday!! Thank you for your Freebie and wonderful Freebielists! :-)
    Catzia form Germany

     

    Blogger Sledgin said ... (1:49 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    happy birthday amy!

    have a great day and thanks for this great freeb!

    huge hugs x selena

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the add-on and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy, Happy VERY Happy Birthday to You!!!! Thanks for all those wonderful everyday lists!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:31 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday; thanks for the gift.

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (5:35 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday, Gorgeous. I hope you party till you drop, get loaded with presents, and are celebrated big-time. May all your wishes come true.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:36 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    It's now your actual BDay so...."lalalala......Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Amy!!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!" ; D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you for your birthday add on. I hope you have a terrific birthay.

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (10:12 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday. Thanks for the Birthday Bash Addon, so cute with the wonderful colors & fun patterns. You're one year wiser than before. Leavin Some LUV!! XOXOXOXOXO

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Happy Birthday Amy! Thanks for everything you do for us!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 PM, May 16, 2007) : 

    Hope you have a fantastic Birthday Amy! Hugs, Robbi1

     

    Blogger Lisa said ... (12:14 AM, May 17, 2007) : 

    Have a happy, happy birthday Amy!! Thanks so much for the add-on...very cute and I love the bright colors!!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:31 AM, May 17, 2007) : 

    Well just SMAK ME girl! Am I dense OR WHAT?? I saw your kit was called Birthday Bash... but it did not click... I admit I was in a rush when I visited... FORGIVE me Amers! So... you name an element I can make FOR ONLY YOU... and its yours, girl! And if I were close enough, I would come over and give you the bumps! haha... kidding! *muah* *squeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzeee*... birfday hugs and kisses!

    Love,
    Barb

     

    Blogger mel hains said ... (3:24 AM, May 17, 2007) : 

    happy birthday! thanks so much for the freebie!
    much love,
    mel
    xxxxxxxxx

     

    Blogger Dude-man's Mommy said ... (11:56 AM, May 17, 2007) : 

    Oh man..I'm always a day late & a dollar short!

    Happy birthday, Amy!

    Hope it was wonderful.

     

    post a comment