• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, July 14, 2007

    Ka-put!

    Sorry all, I've been working on a few things and not had time to blog today or hunt. But Hubby is off tomorrow (Well, it's actually today.) so I promise to do a through hunt and extensive weekend list for you all. Right after we go see Harry Potter! Well, I'm ka-put!
    Hugs, I'm off to bed... after I finish answering my email.

    Comments on "Ka-put!"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:41 AM, July 14, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Just wanted to stop in and thank you for coming to see me.:) I am soo glad you like the green qp:)You are most welcome.
    It sure was good to see you again.:)Thanks for the freebie lists and adding me to them...I know you are pressed for time...so it means so much more to know you are doing this for us.!!Thanks again!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (6:00 PM, July 14, 2007) : 

    Amy - you take a break girl. Let me get that for you... no no, sit back and enjoy yourself. Would you like a foot massage? Sure, and we will paint your nails next and watch a movie. How bout a big dish of icecream? See, this is why I should be living close to you! ;) You take some AMY time... no sweat here girl, I'm battleing ADOBE illustrator while I have my private tutor at home... you will get the benefit as I learn I can apply techniques to our BSP (big secret project) hehe. Hi to miss emma and your "hubby" (eek, don't call my mouse that... he thinks it sounds like a hubcap!) giggle...

    squeeeeze
    Mrs. Barb

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:13 PM, July 17, 2007) : 

    Whatcha been working on???? Any new kits in the works...or a new set of templates????? I got another one done and posted in your gallery using your technicolor dream kit and your collection #9 - it is of Kay and think it turned out really neat...hope you like it!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment