• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, July 28, 2007

    Saturday stuff

    Welcome to the weekend. We've had nunder storms all day so we've been chilling inside. I finished the 4th challenge for the ADSR, go take a peek on the Super Scraps Team blog!
    I was also messing around with some photos Emma took. (Yes, Emma was discovering the wonderful world of photo taking.) Here's what happens when we get silly:
    Credits:
    paper- Coral reef by Shandy Vogt Designs
    Swass Borders by Shandy Vogt Designs
    Paper Crown by Fantacy


    I was thinking it'd make a good new avatar for me but I need to see if Shandy and Fantacy will let me use their stuff.

    Hope you dropped by the Super Saver Saturday Sale over at DBD today. My new element pack Bling! is 30% off today only. I've added onto my Bling! collection with an alpha. It's the diamonds because I figured they'd be the easiest for you all to recolor. Well here it is Bling! ~the alpha~, letters a-z in lowercase and numerals 0-9. I also threw in a loose diamond just in case you might have a use for it, like I said you can never have too much Bling!
    You can find both sets in my DBD shop!

    Okay, I'm going freebie hunting:
    Babette has a cool floral grunge overlay up. (And a few more goodies if you scroll down.)
    Julie O. has part 2 of her Feeling Good kit up. (Love the soft colors!)
    Rebecca has an add-on to her Cathy Boy's Birthday Bash kit.
    OMG! Janidee has 2 of the cutest mini kits ever:
    Good Night, Moon and You are my Sunshine!
    Anita has all of her Muddled kit on her blog now.
    Lisa Marie has a Dirty Wine Cellar paper pack for you.
    Ms. Cora has a Somewhere Over The mini kit.
    Princess Pam has part 1 of her Julia kit and if you scroll down 2 new templates.
    Sammy D. has some add-ons for her Playa Del Sol kit. (Must go thru shop.)
    Tina W. has a eclectic collection of stuff for her Creative Team candidates, and us too!
    (Must go thru shop.)
    Sarah has a bright and fun kit called Summer Fun.
    Kasia has a set of super cute zoo animals.
    Babs has a cool set of papers called Harmony.
    Mrs. Miles has some square Jewels on her blog.
    Valinda has a pretty purple butterfly QP up.
    Acorn Designs has part 11 of Morning Glory up for grabs.
    Kristy has 2 new overlays for you.
    Lindsay Jane has a new template up. (And the fixed zip from yesterday's add-on.)
    Remember to share the love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Saturday stuff"

     

    Blogger Jannidee said ... (9:44 PM, July 28, 2007) : 

    Hey, Amy! Thanks for the great list and the mention! AND, when I grow up...I'll let you know! LOL!

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (4:18 AM, July 29, 2007) : 

    LOL- That LO would make a GREAT avatar! AWESOME!!!! hahaha- Thanks for the list- Hugs

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:33 PM, July 29, 2007) : 

    Love the picture! Brought a smile to my face and lots of memories when my kids were little. Thanks for sharing it.

     

    post a comment