• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, July 26, 2007

    Goodness is it already Thursday?

    So this week has flown past me. With reading HP7 and then hubby's "weekend" being Tues-Thurs my schedule is all out of whack. I didn't get time to hunt for freebies today because I was finishing up some stuff, scrapped challenge #3 for the ADSR then hubby & I went on a major house cleaning spree. (When he gets in one of those moods it's easier to pitch in and clean then anything else.) So I didn't actually spend much time online today and what time I spent on the 'puter was making/scrapping stuff.

    So Cindy and I have both finished ADSR challenge #3, if you want to take a peek head on over to our Super Scraps Team blog. If nothing else you can see some pictures of my cutie. (HINT for dadoo- that means there's new Emma photos on it.)

    Just a reminder we're getting closer to the end of the month. That means you need to get crack-a-lacking on those various challenges you were thinking about doing. We have 4 great ones over at Happy Scraps. (Template, grab bag, font and surprise.) My quote challenge at DigiByDesign. (Not to mention several more at DBD too.) And at any other assorted scrap sites you visit. Most have freebies for you if you take part, so go take a look around.

    Oh and if you haven't grabbed it yet my mini kit Lime Popsicle is still in the shop for just $1, but only thru July then it'll disappear.

    Okay let me share with you the freebies I do know of:
    Lisa has a set of embellished cardboard frames.
    Lori has a cool Pirate Ship template up.
    Linda has a Summer Frenzy QP up.
    Lindsay Jane has More Melon papers on her blog.
    Traci has some Glitter Swirls for you.
    Anita has more Sweet Attitude up. (It's such a cute kit!)
    Krista has a beauty of a mini kit called Blue Bay Cottage!
    Remember to leave some love when you download!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Goodness is it already Thursday?"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 AM, July 26, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the hint, Amers. I have also shown it to Emma's Grandma. Glad you were able to post a few freebies since Ikea Goddess is sending people to your blog as she is having problems with her provider.

    Lots of hugs and some love too. Dadoo

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:59 PM, July 26, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for all the work you put into your blog to share with everyone.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 PM, July 26, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the list!

     

    post a comment