• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, July 19, 2007

    CIJ Bingo Tomorrow!

    Okay, there's my official ad for CIJ which starts tomorrow! Have you grabbed your bingo card yet? I added some more premade ones for those of you short on time. I'm giving out goodies at that chat so you'll want to stop by and play a game or three. As you can see the entire store will be on sale 40%off! Ornament exchange with others, the stockings filled with goodies in the shop, trivia and the LO challenges! Lots of fun, so plan on stopping by.
    (Make sure you look closely at everyone's stocking previews for a hint at what's inside!)

    I'd like to say I'm sorry to Heather for confusing myself ( and you too) with her film strip freebie and the cool brush set for her shop yesterday. But try typing a blog with a wiggly 2 y/o on your lap and see how accurate you do. (It really is a challenge.)

    Okay freebie list- well I don't know if I'll get to that today. I'm jotting this down quickly while Emers eats her din-din. But I'm trying to finish up your Friday Freebie for tomorrow, so once that's done if I have time I'll get to the list, if not you'll just have to visit Ikea Goddess for her wonderful list! (It's so nice to have back-up.) Can I say the mini kit I started out making for your freebie tomorrow is ridiculously getting big? Not MK big, but it's not a mini kit anymore.

    Well, I'll see ya when I see ya! Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "CIJ Bingo Tomorrow!"

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (9:11 PM, July 19, 2007) : 

    OH boy did I get a full size kit? The ornament exchange is also a contest. So look for the details on the forum

     

    Blogger Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said ... (11:46 AM, July 20, 2007) : 

    woo hoo! i was freaking out b/c i thought i missed it after being so sure i wouldn't! (we actually are doing out Christmas in July here at home yesterday and today, and i thought maybe the chat was last night and i missed it..lol)...now i am in a VERY good mood knowing that I will make it tonight! ty ty ty :D
    ~fantacy
    http://scrappinhillbilly.blogspot.com

     

    post a comment