• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, July 26, 2007

    Quick post for now.

    Here's a quick post for now. Emma and I had a very busy morning we went to the park, I went and worked out at the YMCA (she got to play) and then we went to McDonald's for lunch. We've been on the go all day.

    So the new ADSR challenge #4 is all about goals, I made a quick template last night to help get me inspired. I'm not big on scrapping myself and goals are tough for me to share so we'll see how I do. So here you all go a quick Jumpstart for you all! I see it being used in many different ways and of course if you're not in the ADSR you can always scrap your own goals, do a soccer LO or just replace that with a cute embellishment or cluster of some kind.

    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Enjoy and Happy Scrapping!
    (I don't know if I'll be back with a list or not, hubby is off today. But I'll try since I know Ikea Goddess is having computer problems.)

    Comments on "Quick post for now."

     

    Blogger Michelle said ... (4:53 PM, July 26, 2007) : 

    Great template!! Thank you very much!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:09 PM, July 26, 2007) : 

    thanks so much this is just great
    dodo

     

    Blogger Pillowgirl said ... (5:33 PM, July 26, 2007) : 

    Hey Amy, enjoy your time with your hubby today! But will you take a second to spread the word about the QP challenge on my bloggo? I want to see if we can't get a hundred free QPs made in the deal.

     

    Blogger Annie said ... (8:02 PM, July 26, 2007) : 

    Oh Excellent! this is just what I need to "jumpstart" my ADSR challenge LO. THANK YOU!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:08 AM, July 27, 2007) : 

    Hey Amers - hope your doing good... I'm up to my neck in fruit etc... doing summer stuff. Am a BAD girl w/ doing anything digi - tho I did one single Layout, like my first in months! So, I'll let you know when I get the lead out... haha. Sounds like your pretty busy too, so won't sweat! LOL

    Love,
    Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:59 AM, July 27, 2007) : 

    Hi Thank you so much lovely template and thank you for your great list of wonderful designs.

     

    Blogger mel hains said ... (3:05 AM, July 27, 2007) : 

    thanks amy!
    nice template!
    much love,
    mel
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

     

    Blogger Cinda said ... (8:10 AM, July 27, 2007) : 

    Thank you for a unique template. Your freebie has been featured today at www.artyouspecial.blogspot.com.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 AM, July 27, 2007) : 

    Thanks!!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM, July 27, 2007) : 

    Doing the Happy dance i got a new template from Amy. LOL thanks a bunch

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:57 AM, July 27, 2007) : 

    I used your template for my goal layout - thanks so much!! Dixie

    http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=70793&ppuser=4135

     

    Blogger Myxi said ... (3:25 AM, July 30, 2007) : 

    Awesome Amy, thank you!!!!

     

    post a comment