• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, July 17, 2007

    How's it going?

    I seem to be running around even when I'm sitting still lately. As you may know from my teaser blinkie on Sat we're having a big to do at DigiByDesign this weekend. It's going to be Christmas in July! Lots of fun is planned and I'll share all of that information with you all over the next few days, but we're kicking it off on Friday the 20th at 7 pm eastern with some Christmas Bingo!
    I'll be hosting the chat so you'll all want to come. It'll be lots of fun and there'll be prizes! Of course since it's my bingo I have a template for you to make your card. (We also have some already done for you if you're crunched for time.) So head on over to DBD to read about it and crab your bingo card HERE!
    *Remember you have to email me your card prior to the chat to be eligible for the prizes.

    This morning Emma and I went to Toddler Tales. It was the Hungry Caterpillar, so for the craft we made butterflies. Very fun, only I forgot my camera. Bad Amy!

    Okay everyone here's your list for Tuesday!
    Anita added her Autumn Harmony QPs on her blog. (The whole kit is now up.)
    Janidee added the trims for her Sweet Baby Boy collection and has some cute prince/princess charms up.
    Filly has a set of cute cardboard & flower elements.
    Plumtuckered has a Freedom word art on her blog.
    Krista has a fun mini kit called With Sprinkles on Top for you.
    Kris has a crayon doodle star up for grabs.
    Tracy has a Love, Faith, Hope template up and scroll down one for a cool alpha.
    Fantacy made a beautiful set of doodles frames. (Scroll down for some cool crowns.)
    Mel has a QP from her laughter kit and a fun chipboard alpha!
    Lindsay Jane has a new template and scroll down for her bluebell mini kit.
    Bette has a super cute add-on for her Summer Beach kit.
    Sheena has a fun mini kit named Clown Feet up.
    Doris has an add-on for her lovely paper pack called Cabana Bliss up for grabs.
    Scrapkut has a Tropical heat freebie for you.
    Angela has a Sweetie Pie mini kit on her blog.
    Mrs. Miles has some stitched summer elements HERE and summer tapes HERE.
    Heather made a cool cardboard cluster.
    Diana has a set of doodle frames up for grabs.
    mom2niryza has a set of glittered brown paper hearts.
    Saab has a neat ruler freebie on her ADSR blog.
    Valinda has a red QP (good for general use) & scroll down for the cool paper from her floral QP.
    Misty has some Soccer Mom stickers for you.
    Acorn Designs has part 9 of their Morning Glory kit up.
    (Scroll down and click on the preview in the middle of the post.)
    Kristy has a overlay named Dance on her blog.
    Anna has a Vintage Damask paper pack for you.
    Pippi has a new Summer mini kit and a neat template!
    Julie O. has all the QPs up in her gallery now if you want to go grab some!
    Remember to leave some love!

    My racing partner Cindy has completed her cool Lo for the first ADSR-2 challenge. You can see it on our Super Scraps Team blog.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!
    (Don't forget to go grab your bingo card!)

    Comments on "How's it going?"

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:46 PM, July 17, 2007) : 

    Can it be that I am first today! Hi Amy! Just took a peek at your team blog - looks super cute and Cindy's layout is beautiful! Can't wait to see yours too! I got mine posted on my blog - I think it turned out pretty good and it was a fun challenge to start off with!
    Hope I can stop by this weekend for your chat...see if I can....a little early for Kori to be going to bed and don't think dh will be home by then, so we will see!
    Have a great night and catch ya soon!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:09 AM, July 18, 2007) : 

    It's been a while since I thanked you for the list. I appreciate your diligence seeking the freebies out. :) Have a great Wednesday!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:53 AM, July 18, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Just thought it was about time I stopped by again to say thank you so much for the freebie list and adding me to it.You know..I need to make sure I comment to you before I click on any of the links..cause I get lost in cyber space and forget my way back.LOL But I truly appreciate all the work you do to provide these for us.Thank you again:)

    Have a fantstic day today!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:53 AM, July 18, 2007) : 

    +a...hehe

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (2:00 PM, July 18, 2007) : 

    awww... wanna see your cateriwwwaws!

    Hope you have fun w/ your bingo - what a COOL idea! Did you send the nice cool weather our way then??

    love and hugses
    Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 PM, July 18, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for the wonderful list, Amy!

     

    post a comment