• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, July 21, 2007

    MIA

    Hey, I should have mentioned this yesterday but I'll be MIA until further notice since I'll be spending my free time reading Harry Potter #7, instead of on the computer. So I should be back by Monday or Tuesday. I'll see you soon. If you need a freebie fix visit Ikea Goddess- she's so cool!
    Don't forget that it's still Christmas in July at DBD. We have those cool stockings for a steal and there's the ornament exchange & Trivia still going on. Go check it all out! ( Take a peek at my stocking, it'll help you get a Jumpstart on your Christmas shopping.)
    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "MIA"

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (3:46 PM, July 21, 2007) : 

    Amy - ha, ha - we're leaving for holiday in about two hours - UPS hasn't stopped by with the book yet, so hubby got a LOANER for me to read on holiday. I've packed my flashlight - and if I get hit with a foul ball, it'll be because I'm reading not watching the game. LOL! Enjoy your read! And thanks for the great kit! D

     

    Blogger Daniela said ... (4:25 PM, July 21, 2007) : 

    Same thing here. I'm approaching page 100. Just couldn't stay away from my Google Reader for too long! :)
    Happy reading!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:31 AM, July 22, 2007) : 

    Did you know there's an oldie but goodie Harry Potter freebie at:

    http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=51102&cat=739

     

    Blogger BelindasScrapz said ... (11:22 AM, July 22, 2007) : 

    Enjoy the book. I cant wait to see the movie i hate to admit i have not read any of the books they are huge and my neurological problem makes it hard to read that long anymore and it would take me forever but I really want to buy them all for my 8 yr old she loves harry potter :)
    Belinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 PM, July 22, 2007) : 

    Hope that you're enjoying the book...I finished it this morning, and am glad to say that I found it much more satisfying than the last two!

     

    Blogger Felicia McB said ... (8:52 PM, July 22, 2007) : 

    I totally understand! picked up my copy last night after work, read from the time I put my little guy to bed until 4 am (OMG!) and then finished it this after noon around 2. it was very good! I was actually a little nervous, I was having a hard time imagining how she was going to end it. Happy reading!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 AM, July 23, 2007) : 

    come to see my blog girl, I made a lo with your template tfs so much ;-)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (2:40 PM, July 23, 2007) : 

    you enjoy!

     

    Blogger Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said ... (3:40 PM, July 23, 2007) : 

    :) have fun! and SO enjoy your book ;)
    Your chat was SO much fun the other day, anyone who missed it definitely missed out!
    I have a couple freebies up if you wanna have a look-see ;)
    Can't wait to have you back, but hoping you are enjoying your computer break!
    ~fantacy
    http://scrappinhillbilly.blogspot.com

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:06 PM, July 24, 2007) : 

    I was mia cuz dh was home for the last two day and took over the computer for his work - ugh!!! At least he went back to work today, so I was able to get my ADSR layout #3 done and even post a new word art freebie on my blog - it's the word art quote I used on my ADSR #2 layout.
    Take care and stop by my blog or email me sometime - would love to hear from ya a bit more ...been missing my AMERS!!!!! (sad face)
    Michaele

     

    post a comment