• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, July 31, 2007

    Oh my Manu!!!

    As you know I'm on the very talented Manu-Scraps CT. Well if you head over to DigiScrapShak and sign up for their newsletter you'll find inside a 40% off her designs coupon!

    Don't know what she has? Here's just some examples. These are all new products that had been in her Stocking for CIJ at DigiByDesign. You can find all of these wonderful scrapping products in both of her shops at DBD and DSS!
    Find Gone Crazy at DSS & DBD!

    Find Gone Wild at DSS & DBD!

    Find Funky Sequins -brights- at DSS & DBD!
    (Not shown) Funky Sequins -pastels- at DSS & DBD!

    Find Stitch It! vol 2 at DSS & DBD!

    Manu's Wanna Be Quick collection are one layered template and one quick page in each set for quick and easy scrapping.
    Find Wanna Be Quick vol 1 at DSS & DBD!
    Find Wanna Be Quick vol 2 at DSS & DBD!



    * I'll be back later with today's list!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Oh my Manu!!!"

     

    Blogger Cheryl said ... (10:19 AM, July 31, 2007) : 

    Hey, I'm lov'n templates, so thanks for sharing those! I think I'm gonna go on a template streak next as I make layouts cause I need to get layouts done, so I'll share as I do....cause these kits kill me!

    I've finally finished the big one!
    http://blog.hummiesworld.com/2007/07/god-art-kit.html

     

    post a comment