• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, July 30, 2007

    Whew, almost there.

    So it's almost the end of the month. That means if you haven't done so yet you need to post and/or pm your various challenges to get your goodies! I'm surprised so few people have taken part of my quote challenge this month at DBD. I mean if nothing else I went a bit crazy on my incentive kit and it's huge! There have been a ton of people who've taken part of the challenges at Happy Scrapz and it'll take me forever to send out those links. If you haven't done so yet you still have a chance to take part in our four challenges to get the cool kit Glory!

    Just an FYI I won't be here on Wednesday, I have to go to the hospital for a follow up appt. and I plan to do some other stuff (like shopping and get a hair cut) when I'm out and about with out Emma. So if/when I get on the computer that day it won't be to freebie hunt.

    Today has been lots of fun because Emma has decided she doesn't want to wear a diaper anymore. She wants to be a BIG girl like Kullan in a BIG boy and wear underpants/panties. Ugh, we've been sitting on the potty every 20 mins so we don't have an accident. I love that hubby will get to deal with this on Wednesday while I'm out! (Does that make me a bad person?)

    I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row for my trip to California on the 11th. So much to do and so little time. I hope I don't have a melt down from being gone from Emma for the weekend. At least she'll be here with her daddy instead of someone else.

    Okay, let's go find some freebies:
    Nathy has a Funky Dots mini kit on her blog.
    Monique has almost all of her Creme a la Framboise up.
    (Papers, alpha, tags, elements1)
    Janosch has a cool Deco Border for you.
    Shabby Miss Jenn has a Aug desktop and 12x12 QP set up for grabs.
    Dahlia has a Rise Up paper pack on her blog.
    Anne-Katrine has a cool paper pack that's all brown.
    Sooze has a glittery butterfly up.
    Franzi has a Pink sampler for you.
    Princess Pam has a funny PB&J QP and and add-on to her Julia kit on her blog.
    Kim B. has a template up for grabs.
    Misty has some Happy Elements for you and link to a killer template of hers.
    Lindsay Jane has a True Blue mini kit on her blog.
    Jeann has a neat-o kit named Boy Zone! (Free 'til 8/2- must go thru shop.)
    Kris has a sample of her The Happy Couple kit for you.
    Remember to share the love!

    Carrie Stephens is having a chat tonight with goodies and prizes in the DST chat room at 10 pm eastern.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Whew, almost there."

     

    Blogger Kris said ... (2:54 AM, July 31, 2007) : 

    Amy, thank you so much for posting my freeb. I just want you to know that you are appreciated. :o)

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:15 AM, July 31, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Just wanted to stop by to say HI.:) Yea for Emma!! Little girl panties...such cute little panties she won't want to mess up.!:)You hope so anyway.LOL
    Thanks for the freebie list! I sure appreciate it!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (5:13 PM, July 31, 2007) : 

    hahaha-LOL, oh too CUTE! Don't you wish you were a "fly" on the wall tomorrow to see hubby "deal"- hee hee. Thanks for the mention and yup it's end of the month "Frantic" again- haha
    Enjoy your day off - I'm taking Thursday as it' hubby's b-day! Got the whole family around for supper so going to hit the shops too- need some food here to cook! ROTF!
    Hugs

     

    post a comment