• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, March 31, 2008

    Hi there!

    So I've de-stressed from the weekend. I would have been okay if not for the whole re-doing of the paper snafu. And yes I'm ever so happy I checked it one more time before submitting it. And the funny thing was every time I read the assignment it seemed off to me and that final time I was checking to see that I had covered everything the "key word, tricky phrase" just popped out at me and I wanted to shout DOH! But you will all be happy to know I got an A on both my assignments for last week. I do hope you all can bare with me 'til mid December (Yes, that's my AABA grad date.) I'm not overly enthused with the business classes I have to take before I get to the good stuff, but I will try my best. I find the information fascinating I just hate writing papers, a lot. Then I'll get to go for my BA and that should be more fun since I'll have all the required classes done for the AA and will get to do the course concentration classes for visual communications (Can you say classes about Photoshop, Illustrator and web design? FUN!).

    My good buddy Kim B. made this darling LO using the Little Red Ladybug kit! Gorgeous right?
    She called it Slow Down from the fantastic Lyrics
    Kit- Little Red Ladybug by Adriana Lunette
    Word art by Brit-tish Designs (lyrics).
    Used a photo of the clouds, blended into the background to give the sky effect.

    I have a little sneak peek here for you of my/Ardiana's next goodie for the shop. Hope you like it! (Click preview to DL.)
    Hopefully I can get them done and into the shop for Monday's release, but we'll see.

    Let's see if I can find y'all a few freebies!
    It's old but still good, a fabulous St. Pats goodie from Lorenza.
    Julia has a designer sampler called MeuPai at DSS (Must go thru shop.).
    Katheryn has a Every Which Way Freestyle Collection of wings and hats for you. (An ADSR goodie!)
    Aprilmouse has a killer mini page kit called Curly. (Run, don't walk to grab this one!)
    Swheat Creations has so many fabulous freebies on her blog I almost crapped my pants.
    (I especially liked the Tulips, Zoo and the Polywog sets. Lace shapes are nice too!)
    Amy S. has a great mini kit about breakfast called Wakey, Wakey Eggs & Bac-ie! (Only up 'til 3 pm est 4/1.) Amy also has a Thinking Spring mini HERE!
    Jennifer has a Family Man add-on up for grabs.
    Eva has a bonus alpha for her Puddles and Sunshine kit.
    Jan has a sampler of her kit Playing Hooky up for grabs.
    Traci has some Glittery Flowers for you on her blog.
    Anita has a cool add-on for her All About Me kit up.
    Janidee has a sampler of her new car/garage kit called Concrete Jungle.
    Misty has a QP from her Little Miss kit, adorable!
    Bethany has some great new word arts up. ( Scroll down for lots more, including a whole series of Baby's 1st ones.)
    And of course Princess Pam has more of her fabulous ABC kits up for grabs!
    Remember to share some love for any freebies you grab!

    Happy Scrapping y'all!

    Comments on "Hi there!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:03 PM, March 31, 2008) : 

    Thank you Amy and well done on yout assignments!

     

    Blogger Keka said ... (6:27 PM, April 01, 2008) : 

    Thank you for sharing
    Cute Kit!
    Thank you!

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:42 AM, April 02, 2008) : 

    Congratulations on your assignments, Amy!

     

    Blogger Amy said ... (6:45 AM, April 02, 2008) : 

    Awww, thanks for the mention!

     

    Blogger stampandscrap@mail.com said ... (8:03 PM, April 02, 2008) : 

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    Blogger stampandscrap@mail.com said ... (8:05 PM, April 02, 2008) : 

    Great kit. Love your friends lo by the way. Hope you don't mind but I have awarded your blog the Arte Y Pico Award. Specifically beacuse of your great links to great freebees
    go to my blog for details

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:34 PM, April 03, 2008) : 

    Hiya Amers!
    Long time no chat, huh? Can you believe that March has come and gone, boy it has been flying by! Wow, sounds like you are extremely busy with school now - I wish you all the best and good luck with your future plans!
    Been hectic around here....between designing, ADSR and family issues - looking forward to it settling down one of these days....lol! Yah right!
    Getting Kori ready for Kindergarten...got her physcial done and just need to get a blood test done and turn in all the paper work and she will be ready to go come August - oh boy, I am so looking forward to that, but sure I will be sad too!
    Well, gotta run and get the house cleaning done!
    Big hugs and hope to hear from ya sometime!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment