• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, April 08, 2008

    Spring Break!

    Okay, it's spring break here so now my schedule is all thrown off! Emma and I went all about town today running errands, then had a big play date with Kullan. I didn't even get onto the computer until after dinner. And then there's no pre-school this week for the munchkin either so who knows when I'll get my school work done. Then today I had two new goodies go into the S.S. Adriana shoppe (sounds like a ship doesn't it- All aboard for Scrap-A-Lot!!) my Tag It! goodies and I completely forgot about them. You all got a Tag It! sample from it a week or so ago. (I'm slower now I know.)
    So here's the previews and links:

    Tag It!
    These are already assembled tags for you to just slap onto your page.
    Tag It! Mix and Match
    These are pieces and parts that you can switch around to make a zillion combination of tags.

    I'm also working on some sweet cardboard goodies for the shop and a template for you all here sometime soon... I hope. I'll try to get back in the next day or so to post some freebie list goodness for you all but there's all kinds of happenings going on this week, plus the BIG group project for school (can you say 1/3 of my grade?) and Emma has no pre-school. Eeekkk! Just wanted to check in and give you all a head's up!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Spring Break!"

     

    Blogger Modern-Day Ma said ... (3:01 PM, April 09, 2008) : 

    Hi Amy! Just stopping by to say hi and let you know I've got 28+ freebies in 14 days on my blog right now, I hope you stop by!

     

    post a comment