• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, April 10, 2008

    Lost my mind, reward if found...

    So we've been super busy this week and I lost my mind somewhere along the way. If you happen to find it please return it. I'll give you a freebie of some sort in exchange.

    Let's see, as you know Monday I got almost no computer time. Tuesday I worked on school work. Wednesday we went to the St. Jude's Trike-A-Thon (and mommy forgot the camera- doh!). Then today I did some more school work, then went shopping. I did make you all a cute little freebie I'll show you in a minute.

    Sigh. It's been a busy, on the go, stressful kind of week. The birds in the backyard keep multiplying. We put up a feeder because Emma like to watch them out the window while she eats. Well last night during dinner hubby counted 32 birds all lined up for dinner too. Then the squirrel came and scared then off while he ate, and they all came back. Wonder if I should put a bird bath in too, but that sounds like work. LOL!

    If you swing by the Sophia Sarducci blog you can catch a glimpse of their next release of On Vacation kits. These are all inspired by our favorite vacation destination in Florida with that big mouse. If you want to see all the fabulous ones already in the shop just type "vacation" into the search box, there's about 50 goodies (mini kits, overlays, paper packs, word art, etc.) already in there and more to be released on the 21st! They're perfect to help you scrap your magical vacation memories.

    Okay here's your little Freebie for the week. It's a day early but I'm scheduled to compile and edit our group project for class tomorrow so i wanted to post today and give you all what time I do have to spare while the munchkin naps. It's a 4x5 inch card template. Yes, card. i made it so you could just print it out on a regular piece of paper or card stock and fold in half- instant card! So here you go:
    download Jumpstarts blog No. 26

    Ellie has a adorable min called How She Shines on her blog.
    Pippi has a lovely template up. (12x12 & 8.5x11)
    Tammy has a fabulous mini kit called Aren't we a Pear!, fabulous I'm telling you!
    Kristine has like 4 QPs and 2 samplers from her Dazzle kit, just keep scrolling down.
    Mandy has a mini kit that's all the buzzz, so go get Buzzy!
    Kirsty has a new page overlay on her blog.
    Mindy has a Sunshine sticker so cute you have to smile!
    MJB has part one of her Vintage kit up, looks nice.
    Amanda has a nice template up for grabs.
    Lindsay Jane has brought back her Stamp Clusters!
    She also has a bunch of other frames on her blog for you!
    And of course Princess Pam has more fabulous ABC kit goodies for you.
    Remember to leave some love.

    Happy Scrapping!
    P.S. Don't forget to be on the lookout for my mind.

    Comments on "Lost my mind, reward if found..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 AM, April 11, 2008) : 

    Morning Amy!!!!
    If I find your mind I will return it, I swear! LOL
    Sounds WAY too busy at your house....lol

    Thanks so much for spotlighting my freebies today...me thinks you should have taken the day off instead...but I am thrilled none the less!! Mwah!

     

    Blogger Amanda said ... (9:30 AM, April 11, 2008) : 

    Hey Amy, thanks for mentioning my freebie template on your blog!

     

    Blogger Amy said ... (9:10 PM, April 11, 2008) : 

    Hiya Girlie! Sounds like you have had a long week! TGIF!!! Have a fantastic weekend!

     

    Blogger Vicki said ... (7:45 AM, April 13, 2008) : 

    Hi Amy - just found your blog via Ikea Goddess! I think my mind has gone on holiday with yours! We'll get postcards soon ;o) I am always posting freebies on my blog if you have time to check it out. Enjoy Sunday! vicki20.blogspot.com

     

    post a comment