• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, April 04, 2008

    Another Friday has arrived

    It's Friday again. I have no goodie... I think, I'll have to look. But I do have a list. next week will be hectic for me since it's Emma's spring break but i also have to work on my group project for school. And sadly the ADSR #3 is drawing to a close. the last 2 LOs are up on the Glitter Goddesses blog, swing on over to see the fabulous collab Cinna and I made for challenge #12!

    I almost forgot. A bunch of us designers got together and made the most adorable collab kit to raise funds for the Ellie's Trust. Here's the papers preview for Sweet Belle:
    To see the whole wonderful kit called Sweet Belle you can look HERE or HERE, it's only on shops for 2 weeks so grab it quick.
    Kirsty (Ellie's mom) has made a page overlay to coordinate with the Sweet Belle kit, it's a freebie on her blog!

    Okay, so I dug up a small goodie for you all. It's a set of 3 strawberry PNGs that I have cleaned up. Feel free to use them however you want, personal or commercial use. No credit is required but appreciated.
    download Berry-licious!

    I'll be back later with my list- off to make lunch for the munchkin!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Another Friday has arrived"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (3:01 PM, April 04, 2008) : 

    Well I could just eat these all up, my fwend. We keep missing each other and durn it, I miss you! Hope we connect soon and I'm looking forward to catching up on what all's new. hugs to Emma! (and yerself too!)

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (3:10 PM, April 04, 2008) : 

    I love strawberries! Thanks so much for sharing!

     

    Blogger Jan said ... (7:13 PM, April 04, 2008) : 

    Yummy! Thank you very much, Amy. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 AM, April 05, 2008) : 

    Thank you so much Amy. BTW.. Belle's mother's name is Kirsty .. not Kristy. You have been calling her this for a long time now.. and I thought it was time someone point it out to you. lol

    Thank you again for the berries. Yummy!!!

     

    Blogger ccynden said ... (9:33 PM, April 06, 2008) : 

    Delicious, thank you.

     

    Blogger FreebieFinder said ... (10:23 PM, April 06, 2008) : 

    This Freebie will be posted today on Freebie Finder.

    Thank you,
    Emily

     

    Blogger Christelle said ... (4:32 AM, April 28, 2008) : 

    Thanx berry much :D! I just happen to have some strawberry pics that need scrapping...

     

    post a comment