• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, May 30, 2008

    June Desktop!

    So we were running errands on Wednesday and I never got on the computer. I mean NEVER. Hubby was off work and Emma wanted to play, so no computer for Amy. I claimed time yesterday but did school work (boring I know but necessary). So on Wednesday one of the errands we ran was to go get Emma's hair cut, want to see?
    alpha- twiggy alpha by Carol Abram
    desktop QP-by me (see below)

    I'm glad everyone liked my bubbles LO and template.
    There will be more circles from me really soon, you'll see!

    And see the lovely desktop I used above? You can grab it here if you'd like. I made it using some pieces and parts of one of the kits I'm still working on.
    (It's taking forever but looks sweet I think!)
    download June desktop

    Now then here's where I'd normally go looking for freebies but we spent the morning at the YMCA and the park. Then we took a bath in mommy's huge bath tub and well I haven't gone looking yet. I also still need to finish my paper for this week's class. We'll see what I can find later if I get some computer time.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "June Desktop!"

     

    Blogger Karen M in FL said ... (10:47 AM, May 31, 2008) : 

    Thanks for the great desktop.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:58 AM, June 02, 2008) : 

    Ohh lala mees ameeee! Your desktop is mucho cool! I'm back from a busy weekend, and looking forward to chatting to you my friend!

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (2:37 PM, June 02, 2008) : 

    Hi you ;-)
    Desk top is YUMMY!!! AWWW- Emma looks tooo cute - where's the finished do??- LOL
    Sending hugs
    Me

     

    post a comment